cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time To Go For Chase Sapphire Preferred?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have Two 5/24 Slots Left...CSP and/or?

I didnt see anyone else says this and it could help you so here it is.  Chase business cards don't count towards their 5/24 rule. So if you get the CSP and a business card, you'll still only be at 4/24. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Time To Go For Chase Sapphire Preferred?

my profile is very similar to yours, and this is also the card I am working towards, so please let us know how you fare!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was under the impression that Chase counted their own business cards now when looking at 5/24.  If not I can still get the CSP, then try for Ink Cash (or Preferred) and the Hyatt card that I'd really like as well but thought I was going to have to wait a while on...which would be my 5th.

Message 13 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was under the impression that Chase counted their own business cards now when looking at 5/24.  If not I can still get the CSP, then try for Ink Cash (or Preferred) and the Hyatt card that I'd really like as well but thought I was going to have to wait a while on...which would be my 5th.

This might help:  https://www.doctorofcredit.com/is-chase-counting-chase-business-cards-towards-5-24-status-now-no-they-arent/

Message 14 of 15
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Time To Go For Chase Sapphire Preferred?

OP
I know you said you’re in AZEO mode but what is your aggregate UT and UT on each card right now.

What is AAOA?

Is your income OK?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.