Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To receive the card is from 7-10 days but

tag
S7
Established Contributor

To receive the card is from 7-10 days but

What has been ya'lls average wait? Smiley Happy Just excited! LOL!

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

Re: To receive the card is from 7-10 days but

3-5 days, depending on where the card is being shipped from.  I apped for my CSP on a Thursday, got it the following Wednesday, from Ohio to DC.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 2 of 28
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Some companies make you feel special by overnighting the cards or shipping them via UPS...the besttt! LOL! Average wait time is 5 days after approval.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 3 of 28
S7
Established Contributor

Thank you for your responses!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy   LOL, today is day 2 (business day anyways!) for both my adorable little Walmart store card, and I suppose day 2 as well for my apparently hated upon Capital One! (approved for the WallyWorld on Sat and the Cap on Sun)  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 28
alboto
Regular Contributor

Got approved the night of monday the 22th for the BCP, and Im still waiting for it. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 28
S7
Established Contributor

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 28
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@alboto wrote:

Got approved the night of monday the 22th for the BCP, and Im still waiting for it. Smiley Sad

They have to get the CLEAR design just right! LOL!

Message 7 of 28
alboto
Regular Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@alboto wrote:

They have to get the CLEAR design just right! LOL!

LOL! I hope I get it tomorrow.

Message 8 of 28
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

AMEX has their weird 7 to 10 day wait. I suspect you'll be getting your card sometime this week.

I wonder if they've ever sent someone the wrong card. They have soo many in the Blue series...lol.

Message 9 of 28
somnipotent
Frequent Contributor

For your first card, perhaps.  But for any replacement cards, they ask if you if you want standard or overnight, no charge.  AMEX rocks.

@maiden_girl wrote:

AMEX has their weird 7 to 10 day wait. I suspect you'll be getting your card sometime this week.

I wonder if they've ever sent someone the wrong card. They have soo many in the Blue series...lol.

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx Costco ($8.2K) | AmEx Delta Gold ($19.3K) | AmEx BCE ($5K) | Chase United Explorer ($10K) | Chase Sapphire Preferred ($7.5K) | Chase Freedom ($8.2K) | Discover it ($3K) | Capital One Quicksilver ($2.5K) | PayPal Extras ($2.5K) | Lowes ($3.3K) | Walmart ($4.3K) | Amazon ($2.5K) | Restoration Hardware ($8.8K) | Crate & Barrel ($8.3K)
--
Homeowner since 05/29/13
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.