cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today definitely is going to be a good day!

tag
Johnnyblaze86

Today definitely is going to be a good day!

First post, and yes just like everybody else, prior to my first post I was a lurker O_O

Just applied for the Citi Divivend card about 45 minutes ago and got approved for $7200 with their lowest rate LOL. I was so pumped of the high credit limit, I was like F it, let me try to catch a big fish, and BAMMM I got approved for Amex Blue Cash Preffered (I have no idea what the limits is at the moment). Prior to that, the highest limit I had on my credit card (Capitol One) was $700. Smiley Happy

I have no student loans, or car loans on any of my credit reports (never had any) The only other account I have on my report are for household utility bills (Light and Gas)

I have no idea what my real FICO credit scores are, or which Credit report CITI and Amex pulled, but I do have a free score.com paid account, and the FAKO scores are Transunion 744, Experian 764, Equifax 754

Oh, and my AAAO is 3 years and 9 months, and utility is at 1%

I also have a checking account with citibank, I'm not sure if that helped with me getting such a high credit limit, but I'm a happy camper Smiley Happy

Update: Amex BCP was approved for $2000, interest rate is 12.5%

Here are my approval screen shots

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

Re: Today definitely is going to be a good day!

CONGRATULATIONS!! You just satisfied everyone's app itch with this great use of a screenshot! Lol! At least for me it did, cause I want that BCP Amex badly.....I can wait patiently though....

That's awesome! A good day indeed!
Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 2 of 16
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Congrats and welcome aboard!  Nice CL there. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 16
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Welcome to the forum and Congrats on the approvals! Very nice!!  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  That definitely counts as a good day!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 16
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

It surely is a great day for John hahha Congrats! $7,200 on CITI whoa! Nice!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 6 of 16
Johnnyblaze86

Thank You

I feel you about the app itch, cause I had one for about a month now LOL

Just called Amex, I got approved for $2000, which is understandable given that the highest limit on my current credit card is $700. Patiently waiting for 61 more days Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 16
GlocksAndCredit
Regular Contributor

Now you have us Gardeners wanting to app again. Errr.

CONGRATS!!!!

CSP $9500, CapitalOne VentureOne Sig Visa $8000 Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Amazon Store Card $5000, Discover IT $4800, CapitalOne Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Fidelity AMEX $4000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $3300, Hilton Honors Sig Visa $3300, Citi Double Cash $2700, SunTrust Cash Rewards $2500, Citi Simplicity Visa $2300, AMEX BCE $2000, AMEX Everyday $2000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, BP VIsa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $900

Current Scores: EQ 727 (Fico), EX 735 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Message 8 of 16
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Cngrats bro! I am trying to decide whether I should wait a few months and pc my bce to bcp, or just app for the bcp and try to transfer my available credit from the bce to the bcp....congrats on the citi too! A Great day indeed sir.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 9 of 16
Johnnyblaze86

I was torn between the BCE and BCP, but the huge difference in cash back percentage, and the $250 sign up bonus made the BCP to good of an offer to pass up even with the annual fee. I can always PC to the BCE later on and avoid the annual fee if I chose to do so.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.