Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tomo Card CLI Denial

tag
sznthescore
Established Contributor

Re: Tomo Card CLI Denial

Good valid point @Lou-natic  Its a charge card with a week grace period. What's the point in CLI if you can't handle the lower spending power. 🤔🧐

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 11 of 14
Chazzay12
Frequent Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

This in a way this falls under EX's Boost type reporting. Isnt worth it. Drop it. Use your cards. Get CB and pay your bills on a monthly basis. So many headaches and weekly stress whats going to be taken out of my account. It will help with billing responsibility.

I agree with @FireMedic1 

I'd consider dropping this account and if you need something to build credit consider looking at cap1 cards or a secured card. Discover has one that typically graduates around 7 months. 

Discover It (Student) $1500 | Capital One QS $2300 | Amex BCE $4800 | Chase FU $3200 | Amex Green NPSL | CSP $4200 | Discover it $3000
Car loan w/ Langley 3.5%
Homeowner since April 2023

Starting Score: 580s
Current Score as of March 2024: EX 661, TU 624, EQ 655
Goal Score: 700+, working on paying high utl cc debt

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
Larrypatty
Valued Member

They only report to transunion for me. 3k limit shows as 0 on my credit report. They sent me an email in December saying they were going to close it if I didn't use it. So used it for a coffee. Pretty useless card. Might as well get a credit card unless you like the weekly payments. 

I think they say it can go to monthly payments after a while? Not sure dont use it. 

Message 13 of 14
captainsensation
Regular Contributor

I liked it back when my credit was worse. It was something i could get that didnt do a pull and was unsecured. What happened to the OP happened to me and mine went from 250 to 500 and i am due for another increase soon but it is something i stick a monthly bill on and it stays in my sock drawer. I am collecting the points off it and paying it back with that. Pretty useless card but im getting payment history off it.
AMEX Delta SkyMiles Blue Card: 10K, AMEX Bread Cash Back: 12k, PenFed PCR: 17.5K, PenFed Gold: 10K, FNBO: 5.6K, CapOne Venture: 6.1K. Chase Amazon: 3K, Gamestop 3k, Best Egg, 2.5K, GM Rewards 2K, Apple Card 2.8K, Tomo 1K, American Express 19.5K (AU), Ally 1.8K AMEX BCP 3K, Lowe's: 10K
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.