Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took the hard pull, now I need a battle plan

tag
750orbust
Frequent Contributor

Re: Took the hard pull, now I need a battle plan

@Johnny
I'm not sure if all your hating is directed at me or Capital One or maybe a a little bit of both. I'm not sure what I did to piss you off other than taking one persons advice over others. Why you got so offended by this is beyond me. I'm not going to get into a childish pissing match with you even though that's obviously what you're trying to achieve with your hateful remarks.
As for my personal finances and what I can and can't afford, frankly that's none of your **** business unless I decide to inform you of my personal finances. Even if/when I do this you're more than welcome to see your way off my thread if what I have to say offends you so easily.
Message 11 of 12
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Took the hard pull, now I need a battle plan

Thread is locked and under mod review.LIGHTNIN, myFICO moderator

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.