Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards CC

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Total Rewards CC

I have the Total Rewards Visa and I was looking at the redeeming rewards it takes a lot of points to get anything. Anything else anyone redeem for?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Total Rewards CC

I spent about $60,000 on mine in the last three years.  About all I got was a complimentary trip to the all-you-can eat salad bar at Harrahs.

Message 2 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I spent about $60,000 on mine in the last three years.  About all I got was a complimentary trip to the all-you-can eat salad bar at Harrahs.

Smiley Very Happy

Seems like, ummmm very rewarding for $60K.

Message 3 of 12
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

I've never heard of this card.  Who issues it?  What are the earnings rates?

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 4 of 12
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

For that amount of spend I think I would be still there, eating. Smiley LOL

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 5 of 12
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I have 4 of the Comenity Visa/MCs. They're mostly 1x pts on everyday purchases and the points earned aren't really worth anything unless you buy from the specific merchant the card is for. Though they are great about giving SP CLIs every 4 mos.--I really don't use mine much any more which is why I haven't bothered to ask for anymore increases lately.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 6 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

I've never heard of this card.  Who issues it?  Comenity/CCB What are the earnings rates?  Very lack-luster IMO.

Message 7 of 12
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Gift cards for me lolSmiley Happy 

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 8 of 12
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

I've never heard of this card.  Who issues it?  What are the earnings rates?

Comenity. The card earns 5x on total reward destination purchases, 2x on gas and groceries, 1x on all other. No one should even consider applying for it unless they really have a use for the TR points, which really translates into dining and hotel stays at TR properties. You can redeem for other things, but if so, you're probably better off with a cash back card.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only use mine in Vegas and redeem in Vegas at Cesars properties. Other than that...no real value.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.