Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Recon Question

tag
beenjammin
Valued Member

Re: Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Recon Question

The letter that came with my card says that you will get the Tier upgrade when the card is activated. I just called to activate mine so I will let you know. I also got the limit increased to $2000. The rep told me it's all automated and they do not perform manual reviews for credit limit increases, so maybe hitting the "credit limit increase" button would have accomplished the same thing.

Message 11 of 14
john398
Senior Contributor

@Techie03 wrote:
So here's the update. I got the card yesterday, I called to activate it and spoke to a nice rep. Ultimately, he agreed to take a second look and was able to boost it to $1800. He said as long as its in good standing, you should have no problem getting another cli. Once I set up my account online, I was very tempted to hit the luv button but decided to hold off...

Awesome on the recon, I have not yet got the pop up however I plan to apply on august 1 when my util is lower

Message 12 of 14
Techie03
Established Member

Thanks john398!!! Gl when you decide to go for it.
AmEx PRG (AU), AmEx BCP 25k, AmEx SPG 8.5k, CSP 10k, Chase Hyatt 5k, Chase Amazon 5k, Xcel FCU 7.5k HSN 3.8k, Barclays 2k, Bestbuy 10k, Discover IT 1.2k, Cap1 $2k, Cap1 $1.5k, Total Rewards 4k.
Message 13 of 14
john398
Senior Contributor

@Techie03 wrote:
Thanks john398!!! Gl when you decide to go for it.

Thank you, be about 45 more days

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.