Toyota CC

Has anyone gotten one of these lately?

If so, what credit line did you get?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Toyota CC

My mom got it about 1.5-2 years ago and then I was added as joint... Approved $1300, by far lowest of anything... her gas card is higher... Anyway over the year I put about $15-20k through it and request increase at 6 months- declined... hard pull, must be year old..... 1 year requested CLI - Denied... hard pull... called in and spoke to underwrighting and she stated I see that you had finance charges in the last year.

I was like yes I think 1 or 2 months I carried balance and by that I mean I paid like $500 and then like a week or two later would pay the remainder of the balance from the statement but it was past the billing date.... anyway I was like you can see how much I spent and how I PIF... she simply said if you ever get charged interest then we don't do CLI.

I was like it's a credit card not a charge card, why not have a charge card product if you want it PIf.... nothing... I'm about to close....

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.