Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Cards Off The Beaten Path?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Travel Cards Off The Beaten Path?

Hey does anyone know of any awesome premium travel cards off the beaten path? I want to get a premium travel card. Right now I use my Navy Flagship for travel outside of Hilton and Marriott. 

I cant get Citi or Barclay at the moment. US Bank Altitude requires an account. I’m over 5/24 for chase. All I can think of is Amex Plat or Hilton Aspire. Is there anything I missed. The Amex has a lot of credits I won’t use so I don’t want that AF for credits I won’t use. Aspire has diamond status which I use Hilton often so that’s great but I would love other premium options. Thanks a ton for your help.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Travel Cards Off The Beaten Path?

https://frequentmiler.boardingarea.com/best-credit-card-sign-up-offers/

If you can't find it here then it doesn't fly through the radar.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, thanks. I’ll take a look. Only other cards I seen here was the crystal but I’m not in the area

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're thinking Platinum/CSR type cards there aren't many on that level that you don't already know about.  Only the big 5 play that game.  Soemthing a bit more niche might catch your eye though on their thorough list of cards.

Message 4 of 6
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

CapitalOne Venture might be a good one - Right now it even offers 10x rewards for hotels booked on Hotels.com til January 2020, and that's in addition to the free night you earn for every 10 paid nights (basically, a 20% reward). Going to be very hard to beat that. Also earns 2x points on all other purchases, 50k point bonus, no foreign transaction fees, $95 AF (waived first year). Also you never have to notify them of your travel plans.

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 5 of 6
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

CNB visa Infinite is the only travel card that I can think of that doesn’t a lot of blog coverage compared to the other travel cards.

CNB doesn’t make the application or underwriting process easy

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.