Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travelocity Amex cli?

tag
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

Travelocity Amex cli?

Anyone see a cli at 6 months with this one ?? my rewards card with Barclay is past a year no increase and this Travelocity on recon isn't giving my high hopes lol just wondering what everyone else's experience with this card has been.
some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Travelocity Amex cli?

My Travelocity card is only since 8/17/14.

Hoping someone would give you a better answer.

I am also hoping on a CLI soon, if not initiate one in 6 months mark.

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 2 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

Wow. Did not know Travelocity had a amex. I guess It is just on the amex. Network like macys or Dillard's and not directly with amex so 61 day 3x cli does not work. Hmmm. Honestly. Who knows in this case.  What is the name of lender?  

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

Wow. Did not know Travelocity had a amex. I guess It is just on the amex. Network like macys or Dillard's and not directly with amex so 61 day 3x cli does not work. Hmmm. Honestly. Who knows in this case.  What is the name of lender?  

Barclay

Message 4 of 5
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Op I got an auto cli after 6 statement.Could be barclay wants to see more history on the acct. Good luck!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.