Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triple pull from Capital One!?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Triple pull from Capital One!?!

Calling others cheerleaders is immature. Your opinion is respected. The insult will not fly with me. Show some respect. Thanks and have a good weekend

Message 31 of 33
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied for the Quicksilver Visa and they hard pulled all 3 bureaus. Really capital one? I think that was a bit excessive. I have TONS of credit cards and have never once had this happen

Welcome to Capital One!  Smiley Happy

Joking aside, what everyone else has stated about Capital One having their 'perks' is right on the money... your CLIs will always be SPs, and they are known to be rather generous relative to many other lenders.  After the initial 'sting' of the three HPs is out of the way, they are generally easy to deal with.

P.S.  Before your next app, do a little 'poking' around this website... you'll find tons of useful information that can be very helpful!  Smiley Wink

This is SO different from what you would see on this forum a year or two ago, where "Crap One" was known to NEVER increase CLs and were always the subject of tons of complaints.   Now things seem a lot better.

I agree... just a few years ago I would have never used the words "easy" and "generous" in the same sentence as "Capital One". 

Things have changed, though, and for the better.  My QSs aren't my 'favorite' cards, but I always have at least one in my wallet at all times.  Smiley Wink

Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As far as I know they are the only cc that does this.  

NFCU

I apologize for the misinformation.  When I applied for membership, they pulled Equifax and Transunion, but not Experian.  When I applied for a credit card, they pulled Equifax again and Transunion 3 more times, for a total of 6 pulls.  All pulls were on the same day.  I remembered it incorrectly.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.