Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truist pre-qual?

tag
CreditKick
Valued Member

Truist pre-qual?

Filled out the trust pre-qual, and got the "you qualify for these products"  and all 5 of their cards came up.  I've seen some of you say, however, that you were pre-qualled for a certain amount (seems to often be 4500 for some reason) at a certain rate.  All I see are "accept" buttons next to each of the products.  I don't want to accidentally open an account, I'm more just curious to see what I qualify for.  Do any of you know if there's more info after the accept button, or is it just a full fledged app?    Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Truist pre-qual?

@CreditKick wrote:

Filled out the trust pre-qual, and got the "you qualify for these products"  and all 5 of their cards came up.  I've seen some of you say, however, that you were pre-qualled for a certain amount (seems to often be 4500 for some reason) at a certain rate.  All I see are "accept" buttons next to each of the products.  I don't want to accidentally open an account, I'm more just curious to see what I qualify for.  Do any of you know if there's more info after the accept button, or is it just a full fledged app?    Thanks!

Once you accept any of the offers, it is a full fledged [SP] app. Unfortunately, there is no CL or APR displayed with any of the offers until after the fact. 

Message 2 of 3
FicoGuy2019
Established Contributor

Re: Truist pre-qual?

If you click on "Terms and conditions" under the accept button, it does give an apr of what it will be after the promo period. Is it accurate though is the question. Edit: I believe it is accurate. When going through a cold app, it gives a range for the apr. When using the preapproval, it gives a solid apr.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.