Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two PenFed questions: PC and Auto

tag
ukimafija
Regular Contributor

Re: Two PenFed questions

Give them a call man, so far i never found anybody who accepts additional payments on principal only  through online system. You usually have to call them and then write a check and write "PRINCIPAL ONLY" in the memo...Check what is the case with them by phone...

BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig. 12K; BOA Travel Rewards Visa Sig 5K, US Bank Cash+ 11.5K, AMEX BCE 6200, AMEX BLUE Sky 7K, Chase Freedom Visa Sig. 5400, Fort Knox FCU Visa Platinum 2500; CAP ONE Cash Rewards WORLD MC 5K

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
Zar
Regular Contributor

Re: Two PenFed questions

Thanks Ukimafija and everybody for their replies!

I would be happy if it is possible to pay the due payment and allocate all the extra payment to the principal without the need to call PenFed afterwards. This is the way I used to do with Chase because they allow it online. Now I have Ally auto loan and in order to allocate any extra amount over the minimum due, I have to call them which is really a hassle because sometimes they do it and sometimes they don't and then I have to call again until they fix it.

Zar Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.