cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

Sign up for the U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card via their Facebook page and receive a $50 Cash Bonus.

link:

https://www.facebook.com/usbankcashplus/app_208195102528120

Ron.

Message 1 of 329
328 REPLIES 328
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

You going to get this card Ron?

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 329
pkosheta
Contributor

This card has AMAZING potential to be one of the BEST rewards cards available. Two 5% catergories and a 2% category that can be redeemed for a $125 giftcard for a $100 credit is HUGE! That's a 6.25% return. It all depends on the catergories though. For now Being able to put bills and dept stores at 5% is AMAZING. However, with the options to choose from always changing it is unclear if these will remain or what will become of the card. It may become a pared down citi forward card. They count fast food and fine dining as two different catergories too. But i am hopeful this will be a wonderful addition and a great tool to plug the holes of citi dividend, chase freedom, and discover more may have in a given quarter. But I'd stick with bills every quarter it's offered!!!
Age 29
AU- United+ Visa 33k, *97. GM MasterCard 15k, *95.
Individual- PenFed Plat Rew 7k, *08. Amex Blue 6.7k, *12. Hilton Amex 5.5k, *12. Chase Sapphire 15k, *12. U.S. Bank Cash+ 12.3k, *12. Barclays Priceline.com Rewards Visa 11k, *13. Citi DoubleCash (PC'd in *14) 7k, *13. Club Carlson Premier 9k, *13.
Message 3 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

You going to get this card Ron?

Ray,

I want too but I can't get it.  US Bank doesn't have any branch in TX.  So  I can't apply for the card.  Do you want to get one for yourself. It's a good card to have.

Ron.

Message 4 of 329
nuugatman
Established Member

Ron, I can confirm that the card is available in all 50 states.  I live in alabama and I was just approved this morning.  Initially I applied online and my app got kicked out, but I called and had them push it through.  Can't wait to use the billpay home/improvement categories!

Message 5 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

@nuugatman wrote:

Ron, I can confirm that the card is available in all 50 states.  I live in alabama and I was just approved this morning.  Initially I applied online and my app got kicked out, but I called and had them push my application through.  Can't wait to use the billpay home improvement categories!

Thanks for your reply. I need to wait for a little bit. I have been applying a lot lately.

Ron.

Message 6 of 329
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nuugatman

Congrats on the Approval.

Would you mind sharing a little bit of information about your credit profile to help us guage our chances of being approved. 

AAOA:

Longest Open Account:

Any Negatives:

Credit Score:

CRA Pulled: 

Inquiries: 

Thanks and again congrats!!!

Message 7 of 329
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@nuugatman

Congrats on the Approval.

Would you mind sharing a little bit of information about your credit profile to help us guage our chances of being approved. 

AAOA:

Longest Open Account:

Any Negatives:

Credit Score:

CRA Pulled: 

Inquiries: 

Thanks and again congrats!!!

+1

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 8 of 329
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Also interested in hearing who they pulled.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 9 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

They usually pull EXP.

Ron.

Message 10 of 329
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.