cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

tag
nuugatman
Established Member

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

AAOA:  about 5 years

Longest Open Account:  12 years

Any Negatives: no negatives

Credit Score: Been a while since I pulled fico, but USAA score is 780

CRA Pulled: Not sure

Inquiries: a ton (maybe like 6 on eq and ex each.  Opened a lot of new accounts in the past year due to sign up bonuses.

Hope this helps

Message 11 of 329
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Has anyone asked if taxes are included in the bill pay option? I know it doesn't say it specifically but the Bill pay link that takes you to bill finder page on billeo has a tax category if you look into enough.

It's hard to tell if the bill pay works on the specific ones they mention or if any bill paid qualfiies. I was going to call at some point but did anyone ask already?

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 12 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just applied online and I didn't get any instant decision.

Printer Friendly.jpg

Message 13 of 329
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ooooooooooo Ron, you just said you were gonna pump those brakes on applying LOL.....can't really blame you. I'm just waiting for one more card to update before I apply but its driving me crazy LOL.

Seems like a lot of people have been getting manual reviews. I'm sure you'll get it.

Good luck! :-)
Message 14 of 329
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Ron - 

You have a great score and great history. You also have some outstanding limits! I am sure you will get this card.

I most likely will apply too as soon as USAA reports mid month. That will clear out my remaining debt and put my util at less than 1%... Need to wait for that to happen.

Let us know what happens - if I do apply, I will update this thread.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 15 of 329
android01
Valued Contributor

I'm going to call to see if I can PC my Flexperks Visa to this card.  I've read elsewhere that PC'ing from a regular Visa to a Siggy Visa isn't allowed at US Bank.  I'll keep everyone informed.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 16 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

I was going to hold off not applying for the card. I don't have any card to give me 5% cash back.  So I took a chance to apply for the card. It didn't give me an instant decision. It's ok if I can't get one.  I checked EXP backdoor. They pulled an inquiry.  I heard from the other forum and they don't PC.  I also heard: they're not bk friendly ,680 is the minimum to get approved, 710 is the minimum to get approved for Visa Signature.

Ron.

Message 17 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

Ray,

Thanks!!! I hope so. I have a few cards from US Bank.  I think you have a good chance to get this card too. 

Ron.

Message 18 of 329
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Did you call the underwriting app status line? (800-947-1444)? I hear they are slow to approve, but know if u can't get in, no one can, LOL

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 19 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:
Did you call the underwriting app status line? (800-947-1444)? I hear they are slow to approve, but know if u can't get in, no one can, LOL

I just called the number and they're closed.  They usually don't give instant decision.

Ron.

Message 20 of 329
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.