cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

tag
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

Ron my score is right around 700-720 depending on what source you use.. I know they are inq sensetive told me i would had been approved but i have like 12 and 2 are about to drop off in the next few weeks. Called the UW told me they would submit what i told her for the Visa Signature Card should know in 2-3 days tried calling the automated number but their systems are down right now!

Message 21 of 329
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

I can confirm that they do not always pull EX. They pulled TU for me ( I am in Michigan). This is great, because I only have one INQ on TU. i saw somewhere that they may pull EQ or TU on the east coast. My status page says something about needing some sort of verification ( sorry I didn't write down what it said word for word). But where Ron's screen says under review, mine says awaiting verification. I think it may have to do with me listing rental property income on the app.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 22 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

@cableguy123 wrote:

Ron my score is right around 700-720 depending on what source you use.. I know they are inq sensetive told me i would had been approved but i have like 12 and 2 are about to drop off in the next few weeks. Called the UW told me they would submit what i told her for the Visa Signature Card should know in 2-3 days tried calling the automated number but their systems are down right now!

I don't know what my score is.  I have perfect credit history (no late, past due, charge-off) The score was around 740-750 whe I applied for Firsttech.

Ron.

Message 23 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:
I can confirm that they do not always pull EX. They pulled TU for me ( I am in Michigan). This is great, because I only have one INQ on TU. i saw somewhere that they may pull EQ or TU on the east coast. My status page says something about needing some sort of verification ( sorry I didn't write down what it said word for word). But where Ron's screen says under review, mine says awaiting verification. I think it may have to do with me listing rental property income on the app.

Good Luck!!!!

Ron.

Message 24 of 329
android01
Valued Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

I can confirm that they've NEVER pulled EX for me.  Initial apps years ago were ALL EQ (I'm in Minnesota).  When asking for a CLI they hard pulled TU, which they also soft for account review periodically along with EQ.  Their EX pulling seems to be more on the West Coast.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 25 of 329
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@android01 wrote:

@emptypockets wrote:

I can confirm that they've NEVER pulled EX for me.  Initial apps years ago were ALL EQ (I'm in Minnesota).  When asking for a CLI they hard pulled TU, which they also soft for account review periodically along with EQ.  Their EX pulling seems to be more on the West Coast.  

Yeah, typical national lender profile from what I saw in the credit pulls database... though oddly there wasn't a huge statistical sampling compared to many other lenders.  I know from this forum certainly others are more prolific, but is USBank in general on the smaller size of credit card issuers?

        
Message 26 of 329
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@emptypockets wrote:

Good Luck!!!!

Ron.

Thanks!! You too!

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 27 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

By the way, my credit utilization is about 1%.

Ron.

Message 28 of 329
android01
Valued Contributor

Well, I just called to see if I could PC to the new Cash+ card, and I did.  It was completely seemless with no questions asked.  It will have a new account number, but there will be no new account.  All history remains the same when reporting to the CRA's.  i should have asked for a higher CL, but I know that would have resulted in a hard pull.  Smiley Happy 

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 29 of 329
android01
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@android01 wrote:

@emptypockets wrote:

Yeah, typical national lender profile from what I saw in the credit pulls database... though oddly there wasn't a huge statistical sampling compared to many other lenders.  I know from this forum certainly others are more prolific, but is USBank in general on the smaller size of credit card issuers?

They are certainly smaller than a Chase or Citi, but they aren't small by any means.  They've been gradually but steadily adding to their credit card business over time.  They are a VERY well managed bank that didn't get caught up in the meltdown a few years back.  From my understanding, this new card is the first that anyone can apply for in all 50 states, not just where US Banks are located.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 30 of 329
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.