cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

It showed up online when I got my card. It should be on your main page.

Ron.
Message 81 of 329
Woolfman
Established Contributor

I think i applied weds found out i was approved Thursday . Still nothing showing up on the main page. But i only have an auto loan with them. Still just trying to figure out if i got the cash+ or the other.
Message 82 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

Did you get the status of the application thru the automated system? Do you have approval CL and the rate of the account? Sometimes, the automated system gave you the wrong info. I didn't get info from the phone. I didn't know I got approved until I got the card from the mail. You need to talk to underwriter what happened to your application.

Ron.
Message 83 of 329
Woolfman
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
Did you get the status of the application thru the automated system? Do you have approval CL and the rate of the account? Sometimes, the automated system gave you the wrong info. I didn't get info from the phone. I didn't know I got approved until I got the card from the mail. You need to talk to underwriter what happened to your application.

Ron.

Yes, So far the only info i have received is from the automated system.  I have not called to talk to anyone yet. I am trying to be patient. Smiley Very Happy

Message 84 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

I didn't check the status after I applied. You should be able to get the CL and the APR if you talk to underwriter.

Ron.
Message 85 of 329
Woolfman
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
I didn't check the status after I applied. You should be able to get the CL and the APR if you talk to underwriter.

Ron.

Well i am bummed , I was not approved for the Cash+ card.   2.5k CL  So we got the flex cash .. So another card to sock drawer!  This card would have made a great pairing with my BCEP. Smiley Sad   But i guess the brightside is i signed up for scorewatch and my EQ score is now 719.

Message 86 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad How did you find out your CL? What's your score?

Ron.
Message 87 of 329
Woolfman
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad How did you find out your CL? What's your score?

Ron.

I called them just now and she gave me the info over the phone. I signed up for Scorewatch today and my EQ is 719.  But i do have some CC debt .. Should have waited a bit to apply.

Message 88 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

They are very conservative. You should have waited. I think cc utilization might lower your chance to get Cash+ card. I think the minimum score is 740 to get approved for the card. You can try again when you paid off/ down your cc debt.

Ron.
Message 89 of 329
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
They are very conservative. You should have waited. I think cc utilization might lower your chance to get Cash+ card. I think the minimum score is 740 to get approved for the card. You can try again when you paid off/ down your cc debt.

Ron.

+1 - they are conservative. Both my wife and I have scores in the 750's (EQ) and I was worried that we would not be approved.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 90 of 329
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.