cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

Does anyone have a clue as to why US Bank snatched the Cash+ card off from online apps? I really wanted to apply for this card in like 2-3 months but I didn't want to have to go to a branch...

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 321 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Does anyone have a clue as to why US Bank snatched the Cash+ card off from online apps? I really wanted to apply for this card in like 2-3 months but I didn't want to have to go to a branch...

I don't know why they pulled it.  You might want to apply online while you can. 

Ron.

Message 322 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

Here is the link again:

https://apply.usbank...URCE_CODE=13013

Ron.

Message 323 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

UPDATE:

BAD NEWS!!!! The link is no longer working. You have to go inside the branch to apply. If you live outside the sevicing areas, you have to called them to apply over the phone.

Ron.

Message 324 of 329
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

UPDATE:

BAD NEWS!!!! The link is no longer working. You have to go inside the branch to apply. If you live outside the sevicing areas, you have to called them to apply over the phone.

Ron.

Looks like they have finally cleaned up the website!  Until very recently, there was a picture of the cash + card on the reward card section, now replaced.

Message 325 of 329
Ron1
Super Contributor

Here is the number you can apply for the card:

800-524-6603 (got from print out that I printed six months ago).

Ron.

Message 326 of 329
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 730-740 score. Average age of accounts 1 year. Oldest account 3 years. 9% ratio. Self employed/entrepreneur ... Do I have a chance? Would love to have a us cash+ But don't want to risk getting the rewards card if they decide I'm not approved for the cash+

Message 327 of 329
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 730-740 score. Average age of accounts 1 year. Oldest account 3 years. 9% ratio. Self employed/entrepreneur ... Do I have a chance? Would love to have a us cash+ But don't want to risk getting the rewards card if they decide I'm not approved for the cash+

Some have reported them being nasty about too many inqs, and the AAoA might be too low.   But....  from what people have said, it's not the end of the world getting the rewards card, people have been able to PC that after some months.

Message 328 of 329
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

I have 1 year AAOA, 15 inquiries on TU and EX and 3 on EQ, util 1%. Do you think I have any chances?

Message 329 of 329
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.