Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UMB Blind dog

tag
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

UMB Blind dog

i was just approved after three days  any one have more then one card with umb?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UMB Blind dog

Congrats on the approval.

Message 2 of 9
Logical
Regular Contributor

@princeromeo wrote:
i was just approved after three days  any one have more then one card with umb?

I've read that some folks do. Seems like they had to space them out. I just got this one too, the one w/3 dogs on it. Nice bt offer, but I decided to pass because of todays climate. No need to call attention to oneself.  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Logical wrote:
Nice bt offer, but I decided to pass because of todays climate. No need to call attention to oneself.  Smiley Wink

What attention? The card does not report to the credit bureaus.

Message 4 of 9
Logical
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Logical wrote:
Nice bt offer, but I decided to pass because of todays climate. No need to call attention to oneself.  Smiley Wink

I'm aware of that. I was talking about UMB. I've read too many cases of folks getting an invite for a bt, doing a bt, then getting aa. I'm laying low to protect what I have.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Logical wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Logical wrote:

I'm aware of that. I was talking about UMB. I've read too many cases of folks getting an invite for a bt, doing a bt, then getting aa. I'm laying low to protect what I have.

Oh, I see. Perhaps, they are calmer if you have had the card for a while before you do a bt. If you can't even do a bt without aa then, it will somehow beat some of the purpose of this card.

Message 6 of 9
Logical
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh, I see. Perhaps, they are calmer if you have had the card for a while before you do a bt. If you can't even do a bt without aa then, it will somehow beat some of the purpose of this card.

There may be no problems with doing it. Time will tell, we'll read the reports. I decided instead of bt to take advantage of the 0% apr. About the time it runs out I have some extra money scheduled to come in, so I'm doing a gradual bt. Works for me anyway.  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is UMB?  What is the benefit of getting the card if it doesnt report?
Message 8 of 9
Logical
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What is UMB?  What is the benefit of getting the card if it doesnt report?

So if the fico monster doesn't know about it it can't be good?  Smiley Very Happy    The most common reason mentioned is to hide a bt. I'm going to rack up a balance (0% apr) all hidden, not just from fico, but other card companies. Other cc's computers seeing me slowly rack up a balance may wonder.This way they can't see it. Also, for me, a new card does not appear on my report. I do not need that right now.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.