Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UMB Simply Rewards card

tag
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

Re: UMB Simply Rewards card

Good luck @ddemari! I'm excited to see how they handle apps. I suspect they will manually review everything.
Message 11 of 36
ddemari
Super Contributor

I shoulda known better, but I have that Tuesday I am bored at work syndrome right now. They will definitely decline me upon their manual review which I am sure is the case because I have never seen an app submited and then given that screen so fast in my life lol. 

Message 12 of 36
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

I am also curious what the card actually looks like, I can't seem to find a picture of it.
Message 13 of 36
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

I decided to be the GP for this app, after I hit submit less tha one second went by and I got this message

Thank you for your application.

Please allow two weeks for the processing of your application.

If you have questions, please contact our customer service center at 800.821.5184.

They pulled TU. 

GL & best wishes with the app ddemari, really hope that they approve you for this very exciting card!  Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 36
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

On a chat, they just told me that I don't need to be in their service area, anyone in the US can apply.   But I am not going to (after being burned by Golden One).   Yes, anyone can apply, but do you reject out of area apps!

Message 15 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

On a chat, they just told me that I don't need to be in their service area, anyone in the US can apply.   But I am not going to (after being burned by Golden One).   Yes, anyone can apply, but do you reject out of area apps!

I called last week and was told they would only approve cardholders in their banking service region...if I remember correctly you're in the same state as me so we're out of luck there :/

Message 16 of 36
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Thanks for being the GP ddemari! This card wouldn't be too bad once my Discover promo ends and I too am in IL. 

Please keep us posted. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 17 of 36
ddemari
Super Contributor

Just got the decline letter in the mail yesterday. TU single pull, they use the bank card FICO. Declined, score was 752 citing too many inquiries. Which at the the time their were 9.
Message 18 of 36
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

Sorry to hear that. It seems like a really great card, but I prefer instant gratification on my CC apps
Message 19 of 36
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Thanks for the data points ddemari! Sorry it didn't work out for you. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.