cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

@bettercreditguy1 wrote:

Congrats! You are correct. The NEW CAP ONE has improved customer service. I second your opinion on how nice, polite, and timely they respond to their customers. They have been VERY good to me as well.

They tried to change old Crap1 image into New Cap One.  They outsourced the frontline CSR to India and they could get nowhere.  I don't know why they were there.

Ron.

Message 11 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

I just logged into the website to pay my another Cap1 card bill and it didn't see new approved Cap1 Rewards Visa account showing up online. Do i  need to activate the card and tie it to the online?

Ron.

Message 12 of 74
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS Ron!!!!

You need to link it manually when you get the card.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks, LS!!!! Smiley Happy I thought it would show up online after it was approved like Penfed. 

Ron.

Message 14 of 74
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 15 of 74
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the nice card.

Message 16 of 74
myjourney
Super Contributor

Ron1 Congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 74
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

I'm gonna email them tommorow, I want that Cash Rewards with no AF. I just need a good letter to write.

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 18 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks to all !!!!! I just pulled triple report from MPM. They didn't pull any additional report to recon. It may be SP. 

Ron.

Message 19 of 74
JustJen
Regular Contributor

A related question...for all of you who are contacting the Capital One EO for credit limit increases, are they pulling your credit report or is it a soft pull?

I know you said they didn't pull yours Ron, but you just applied...so curious for us current holders just looking for a CLI!

Message 20 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.