cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

tag
a3quit4s
Regular Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

Congrats on your recon success!

EQ 733 3/3/13 GOAL: 800 Merrill Lynch Merrill+ $12,500 | AMEX BCE 6K | AMEX PRG NPSL | CSP 6K | Freedom 5K | Discover IT 5K | HVFCU 10K | American Eagle Visa 5K | Citi Thank You Preferred 6,100

In the garden since 4/22/13 | Hating on Capital One since '09
Message 21 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

@JustJen wrote:

A related question...for all of you who are contacting the Capital One EO for credit limit increases, are they pulling your credit report or is it a soft pull?

I know you said they didn't pull yours Ron, but you just applied...so curious for us current holders just looking for a CLI!

I read it from other website and they didn't pull any report. It is SP. They were awesome. They're going to call you tomorrow if you email them today.

Ron.

Message 22 of 74
JustJen
Regular Contributor

Thanks Ron!

Message 23 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@JustJen wrote:

Thanks Ron!

You're welcome!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 24 of 74
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Can someone provide with the email to send Cap i a letter. I currently have the platinum card with a annual fee that I would like to get off and would like to upgrade to the venture card without any hard pull. I hear you you need to have a high fico score.

Message 25 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Zelaya wrote:

Can someone provide with the email to send Cap i a letter. I currently have the platinum card with a annual fee that I would like to get off and would like to upgrade to the venture card without any hard pull. I hear you you need to have a high fico score.

rich.fairbank@capitalone.com

Ron.

Message 26 of 74
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Ron for the info. Just called them prior before reading this post and was advised by customer service because my cc account was opened back in June 2012 account gets review annually and every six month. You think I've a shot be sending the email or should I wait until May 2013 for my next review.

Message 27 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Zelaya wrote:

Thanks Ron for the info. Just called them prior before reading this post and was advised by customer service because my cc account was opened back in June 2012 account gets review annually and every six month. You think I've a shot be sending the email or should I wait until May 2013 for my next review.

Their customer service cannot do anything such as pc and cli. Either Cap1 EO or account retention can do cli or pc.  I have had Cap1 No Hassle Rewards for almost 14 years and they couldn't do pc or cli. I called the retention dept for pc.  For cli, I will call them by the end (already got recon for the new card). I think you might have a chance.I think you don't have to loss.  They're very friendly and helpful. They're going to call you next few days. In my case, they called me next morning.  Give a try. Let me know how it goes.

Ron.

Message 28 of 74
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Ron, I'll give it a shot, last question what does " PC" means. I know Cli " credit llimit increase"

Message 29 of 74
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Zelaya wrote:

Thanks Ron, I'll give it a shot, last question what does " PC" means. I know Cli " credit llimit increase"

Product Change. Good luck and they worst they can say is no. I just emailed them about an hour ago for a CLI

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 30 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.