cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

@jsucool76 wrote:
I have the average one with a 3500 limit, but no AF because of a mail offer. Also my apr is 18%.

They told me when i get to 5k i can have a world mastercard.

I didn't know they have World Mastercard. They offered a Gold Mastercard over 19 years ago and it had $29 AF thru the mail offer. I called the retention number and I got them to waive AF and increase the limit to $4200.  They upgraded my card a few times and from Gold to Platinum to No Hassle Rewards Platinum to Platinum Cash Rewards ( No Hassle Cash Rewards).

Ron.

Message 41 of 74
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Cap 1 Executive Office Recon for Cash Rewards Visa Card !!!! Another success!!!

They dont offer any of their cards as a world mastercard to my knowledge, but if you have a 5k line on a mastercard they'll make it a world mc if you ask.

CS800 has a world mc cash rewards courtesy of the EO.
Message 42 of 74
JustJen
Regular Contributor

I followed a link in another thread to access the Capital One EO...the email I saw was richard not rich as someone posted here. Which one is correct? I didn't get a return to sender so hopefully the one I used was fine.

Message 43 of 74
VinceYoung
Valued Member

i used the richard.f***b****@capitalone.com. you will most likely get a phone call back and it will not be from richard f. but from another representative of the EO

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 44 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

Sorry about my mistake. It should be:

richard.fairbank@capitalone.com

Ron.
Message 45 of 74
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Well i emailed the EO office yesterday and got a call today from a very nice lady. She asked some financial information and updates and told me it would be a SP on my report and asked if i wasnt given what i requested was it ok for a counteroffer increase. Of course i said sure!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 46 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

Well i emailed the EO office yesterday and got a call today from a very nice lady. She asked some financial information and updates and told me it would be a SP on my report and asked if i wasnt given what i requested was it ok for a counteroffer increase. Of course i said sure!

Good luck!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 47 of 74
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Not yet Ron, I emailed them this morning at 7:30AM and

@Ron1 wrote:

@WarJar101 wrote:

I emailed them myself to ask for conversion to "Cash Rewards" card with no AF, and to lower the APR. It's a shot in the dark, but I say why not if I fail, I'll try again in six months.

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad  Did they call you back?

Ron.

I emailed them this morning at 7:30am EST. I haven't received a call back yet. What's the average response time for them, if anyone knows? EDIT: Ok, I did send it to the "richard.fairbank" one, and I did a Cc: to "rich.fairbank", just in case. But, that's for confirming above guys.

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 48 of 74
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@WarJar101 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@WarJar101 wrote:

I emailed them myself to ask for conversion to "Cash Rewards" card with no AF, and to lower the APR. It's a shot in the dark, but I say why not if I fail, I'll try again in six months.

Ron.

I haven't received a call back yet. What's the average response time for them, if anyone knows? I sent the email to the "rich.fairbank" one, it's definitely not "richard.fairbank" right?

I emailed them late Friday night, and got a response by around 2 o'clock yesterday afternoon. Wasn't able to contact the fella who called me back that day, but I left a message. He called me this morning, and got my Orchard account from $1500 to $10,000! So excited! Now, if only I was home so I can update my siggy...currently on my boyfriend's Mac and I have no clue which way is up on this photo editor Smiley Mad Waiting on his voicemail (probably tomorrow will get it) on whether or not the annual fee was permanently removed as well!

Message 49 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@WarJar101 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@WarJar101 wrote:

Ron.

I haven't received a call back yet. What's the average response time for them, if anyone knows? I sent the email to the "rich.fairbank" one, it's definitely not "richard.fairbank" right?

They called me next morning. Some got in a few days like 2 days. I think they got really busy.  Many people email them everyday and they got very busy.  It might take a few days to get to everyone. Just have to be patience.

Ron.

Message 50 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.