cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***UPDATE! Cap1 Executive Office..color me impressed!

tag
rm3
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap1 Executive Office..color me impressed!

Can you pm me the email as well?

Message 11 of 41
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I want to call the Exec Office in about 6-7 more months and ask for a $15,000 limit!!!! Lol I still can't believe I got a cli to $5000 from four years at $1300!!! Ughh!!

Anyway,
Congrats!!! C1 is hit or miss sometimes!

I'm going to do the same thing! 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 12 of 41
Scupra
Super Contributor

I would LOVE to open an old account back up as well! I would appreciate a contact through PM or advice on wear to find it if possible.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 13 of 41
jatneal
New Contributor

Can you please PM me as well?

I have a recently opened Auto Loan through them for $26000.  They denied for a credit card though....go figure.

Message 14 of 41
92SelfMade
Contributor

Yay  they increased me from $750 to $1000 I wanted more I would say since it is now has a thousand instead of hundred im happy becuase my utilization is super high so I wasnt expecting much of an increase until I pay my utilization down from 100% to 25% so Im going to try again in 03 when I will have all my cards paid off

Message 15 of 41
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

UPDATE!

I just received a phone call from the same guy...he said they were able to get me a partial increase to $3000! Not what I wanted, but from $500 to $3000 without a HP? I'll take it! He also said that they added the 1% cash back as well as 50% annual bonus!

I'm very impressed with Cap1 and the executive office. They have restored my faith in Cap1 and got me back as a customer. So happy right now!!

Photobucket
Message 16 of 41
aplast
Regular Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

UPDATE!

I just received a phone call from the same guy...he said they were able to get me a partial increase to $3000! Not what I wanted, but from $500 to $3000 without a HP? I'll take it! He also said that they added the 1% cash back as well as 50% annual bonus!

I'm very impressed with Cap1 and the executive office. They have restored my faith in Cap1 and got me back as a customer. So happy right now!!

Congrats on the increase! I was successful with the EO back in september! 750-3000. It feels good not to have a toy limit with them anymore! oh and now you have to make a new signature. gotta add that cap1 on that line!

Message 17 of 41
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@aplast wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

UPDATE!

Congrats on the increase! I was successful with the EO back in september! 750-3000. It feels good not to have a toy limit with them anymore! oh and now you have to make a new signature. gotta add that cap1 on that line!

Haha, right you are! I wonder if they're going to send the Cash Rewards green card or just the regular MC I had before? I'll wait and see just to make sure...doesn't really matter which one, but I think the green looks cooler. 

Congrats on your success as well! I really believe Cap1 is trying to improve their reputation with all these success stories. It's just a shame you have to go all the way to the executive level to get results.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 41
zerobacan
Established Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@aplast wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

UPDATE!

Haha, right you are! I wonder if they're going to send the Cash Rewards green card or just the regular MC I had before? I'll wait and see just to make sure...doesn't really matter which one, but I think the green looks cooler. 

Congrats on your success as well! I really believe Cap1 is trying to improve their reputation with all these success stories. It's just a shame you have to go all the way to the executive level to get results.

How is your SCORE when you called, and utili?  Thanks  can you pm the number/email Thanks

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 19 of 41
mikey4833
Valued Member

Re: ***UPDATE! Cap1 Executive Office..color me impressed!

Where or how do you get in touch with the Cap 1 USA  ex office? I tried all the back door cap 1 numbers and all I get is supervisors. Where is the secret email that everyone is using? I have 3 Capital One accounts that have high APRs 22-25%. And 1 business Sparks Card $750 limits on all but 1 Sony Playstation card of $1250 I wish I could get something done with mine! I know the ex office # for the HSBC part of cap 1 but not the regular one I've been going crazy looking for the number....

Starting Score: TU:599 EXP: 596 EQ: 595 Starting Year 2009
Current Score: TU:715 (685 FAKO) EXP:647 (673 FAKO) EQX: 637 (FAKO 615) - All on 04/24/13 In the garden until 05/2014 because too many inq and low AAoA 1.4 mo. My BK chap 7 will be 4 yrs old July 2013
Goal Score: 760+ across the board by next year July 2014 5 yrs after BK

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.