cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***UPDATE! Cap1 Executive Office..color me impressed!

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: ***UPDATE! Cap1 Executive Office..color me impressed!

@mikey4833 wrote:

I tried calling this 703 number and I got a run around and they transfered me to an executive account manager (Supervisor) that is not where I wanted to be transfered to.. So I called HSBC/Cap 1 Office of the president and they told me that is the number to call for HSBC Card and they said they could basically help me out in say 4-5 months because Cap 1 has a freeze on all CLI and I emailed the CEO at the address on google and I got a response some woman called me and asked about my accounts and what I wanted done with them. I told them just got a $4,000 Sears Platinum MasterCard and she said well out of your 4 cards you have with us what do you want for a limit to meet your needs... The one card I had for 2 years its got a $750 limit I said $1,000 at least and then she just chose $4,000 for my other account that is only 1 year old and she says it looks very promising to go through but its a hard inquiry into all 3 credit bureaus and I have so many of them credit checks its rediculus. But I authorized it.. I have a business card with them and they said in order to get that up it required more info and I don't want bothered with the hassle of going through all my business records and try and put together stuff to send to them to get just that Spark Visa business card raised I told her the tiny $750 limit on that one was fine because if you use it for business it ruins your personal credit because of heavy business activity and my type of internet business is online based only and I work fulltime. So she is working on 2 of my Platinum MasterCards for average credit to raise the limits, cut the annual fees forever and lower the APRs. All sounds good to me she said give it a week or so and she will call me back.. She explained to me Capital One is going to be trying out some new tactics with credit cards other words be more open with their lending and start giving credit line increases here and upgrading cards etc... That came straight from the top from the President's office of Capital One USA in Mclean VA.I cannot believe Capital One is doing this am i dreaming?? Its hard to believe its that simple and they help you just send an email and you find it on google under "Capital One Ceo Email Address Smiley Happy

Yup thanks to this board and members posts I am too waiting to see what they can offer me. Hopefully they will give me an update by Wed. 

Good luck!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 31 of 41
creditballer
Regular Contributor

I'm currently in a recon with them over the phone..Sr. Acct Spec. should be calling me soon with results....I was denied "mortgage not paid down enuff" what the heck?! he seemed to agree..sounds positive...can u pm me the EO email address just in case i need it....thanks congrats

Last App Oct 2013...applied and received Amex PRG and Blue Sky!
FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Goal: 800
Message 32 of 41
Wahoo
Valued Member

When they do a soft pull from the executive office which credit bureau do they typically pull?

EX08: 832 (myFICO 10/07/14)
TU08: 806 (Walmart/MC 05/06/15)
TU08: 834 (myFICO 10/07/14)
EQ08: 830 (myFICO 10/07/14)
EQ04: 809 (Digital Credit Union 05/29/15)
Message 33 of 41
chnceit
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if they SP all three Smiley Wink since they are known to pull all three

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 34 of 41
creditballer
Regular Contributor

@mikey4833 wrote:

I tried calling this 703 number and I got a run around and they transfered me to an executive account manager (Supervisor) that is not where I wanted to be transfered to.. So I called HSBC/Cap 1 Office of the president and they told me that is the number to call for HSBC Card and they said they could basically help me out in say 4-5 months because Cap 1 has a freeze on all CLI and I emailed the CEO at the address on google and I got a response some woman called me and asked about my accounts and what I wanted done with them. I told them just got a $4,000 Sears Platinum MasterCard and she said well out of your 4 cards you have with us what do you want for a limit to meet your needs... The one card I had for 2 years its got a $750 limit I said $1,000 at least and then she just chose $4,000 for my other account that is only 1 year old and she says it looks very promising to go through but its a hard inquiry into all 3 credit bureaus and I have so many of them credit checks its rediculus. But I authorized it.. I have a business card with them and they said in order to get that up it required more info and I don't want bothered with the hassle of going through all my business records and try and put together stuff to send to them to get just that Spark Visa business card raised I told her the tiny $750 limit on that one was fine because if you use it for business it ruins your personal credit because of heavy business activity and my type of internet business is online based only and I work fulltime. So she is working on 2 of my Platinum MasterCards for average credit to raise the limits, cut the annual fees forever and lower the APRs. All sounds good to me she said give it a week or so and she will call me back.. She explained to me Capital One is going to be trying out some new tactics with credit cards other words be more open with their lending and start giving credit line increases here and upgrading cards etc... That came straight from the top from the President's office of Capital One USA in Mclean VA.I cannot believe Capital One is doing this am i dreaming?? Its hard to believe its that simple and they help you just send an email and you find it on google under "Capital One Ceo Email Address Smiley Happy

UPDATE!!!! APPROVED!!!

I sent the email and got a call the next day from EO and was told they would review my info. I received a call this week and they wanted to pull all 3 CR's because it was more than 30days since denial (mortgage not sufficently pd down...huh!) Anyway, I did not agree to another HP, so she called back and said they would do a SP. She called my back today and I  said I was APPROVED $5,000!!!  Venture One card! Smiley Happy I thank God for this Community...I've learned to not accept 'no' for an answer and to be persistent! 

FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Message 35 of 41
creditballer
Regular Contributor

p.s. Capital One Exec Ofc CS is OUTSTANDING!!! You never have to call, they call you and keep you updated. Awesome!

FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Message 36 of 41
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@creditballer wrote:

UPDATE!!!! APPROVED!!!

I sent the email and got a call the next day from EO and was told they would review my info. I received a call this week and they wanted to pull all 3 CR's because it was more than 30days since denial (mortgage not sufficently pd down...huh!) Anyway, I did not agree to another HP, so she called back and said they would do a SP. She called my back today and I  said I was APPROVED $5,000!!!  Venture One card! Smiley Happy I thank God for this Community...I've learned to not accept 'no' for an answer and to be persistent! 

Persistence pays off! Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 37 of 41
creditballer
Regular Contributor

Yes! I'm so happy..thank you

FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Message 38 of 41
myjourney
Super Contributor

Another successful EO experience Capital one comes through with a double CLI on two cards just give them some time after you email them because im sure due to the helpful info found here they're swamped with emails lol!

The process from email to results vary between 3-6 days! congrats to all those who applied the knowledge obtained here and got CLI's

And for those of you that haven't tried this approach, what are you waiting for. It worked for me and my accounts were only 6 months old.Thanks captial one EO and a very very special Thanks to all of myFico family....BRAVOSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 39 of 41
westo12
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 Executive Office..color me impressed!

Thanks for sharing the info!

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.