cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE: Chase is Matching the Offer!] Chase AARP Now Has $200 Bonus for $500 Spend

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase AARP Now Has $200 Bonus for $500 Spend

@thelethargicage wrote:
**head explodes**

19 months too late

Hmm....

Thinking of whether or not to app for this. Just got approved for FNBO's 2% cashback card a week ago, lol.

BUT.....

There's Golden 1 CU's 3% card on gas/grocery/dining

or

I could wait for Costco's new visa.....

What to do......?!

Message 11 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh crap! $200 in free money. Oh crap!

Did you app yet? Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 179
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yeah Sam's MC covers my dining now. But it sure is purdy!! 😍
Message 13 of 179
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh crap! $200 in free money. Oh crap!

"Have you apped yet"

**Disclaimer etc, etc, etc...

Message 14 of 179
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Wow that's a great deal!! I've been wanting this card for a test run.
Message 15 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Wow that's a great deal!! I've been wanting this card for a test run.

What do you mean by "test run"? Smiley Surprised

Message 16 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woah. 0 for 12, 200 free, highest percent for dining.... You dining folks out there ditching the Chase Sapphire preferred or PRG etc this is a great choice.

Chase would laugh in my face if I applied. Just got my ihg end of July. If it was 6 months I'd consider it.
Message 17 of 179
taxi818
Super Contributor

Sweet offer. I wanted this card before i got my marriott. But now i think i will pass. Especailly after upgrading to PRG. Still Great offer.

Message 18 of 179
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Tempted Baller this is your card you wanted wasn't it?  Doesn't NFCU offer 3% on dining now as well?

She also recently got the Sam's MC which is 3% on dining, so less of a need for this one...but it's such a gorgeous card Smiley Embarassed would be a shame not to have it Smiley Tongue

Ah you are right... Personally my CSP trumps this card for ME, others this is a very good offer..  I would never use this card due to other cards that work for me personally better.  Offer is very generous though!

CC im looking at your siggy. I don't even know why you are putting that seedling there. Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 179
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Tempted Baller this is your card you wanted wasn't it?  Doesn't NFCU offer 3% on dining now as well?

She also recently got the Sam's MC which is 3% on dining, so less of a need for this one...but it's such a gorgeous card Smiley Embarassed would be a shame not to have it Smiley Tongue

Ah you are right... Personally my CSP trumps this card for ME, others this is a very good offer..  I would never use this card due to other cards that work for me personally better.  Offer is very generous though!

CC im looking at your siggy. I don't even know why you are putting that seedling there. Smiley Very Happy

LOL cause I am serious about not applying for 6 month to a year as I have every card I want/need..  With exception of DC from Citi if they send me pre-qual then I will be out of the garden, otherwise I am guessing for 6 months to 12 months.  16 Inquires on EQ!  Most from the last 12 months even more yikes!  Exp/TU are under control 10 on Exp and 4 on TU....  Just need to let me cards age and inquiries to age and fall off and honestly don't need anymore cards as I have everyone I want Smiley Happy...  Obviously signup bonuses are nice, but have a few free trips paid for aready from them!  So I am good for a year I think.

Also several cards are missing from Signature lol.. Delta/Hilton/Total rewards and another QS along with Care Credit and Wayfair !!!  Scary for me at least

Message 20 of 179
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.