cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@UPDATE@Comenity All Accounts Closed/Blocked. #Total ID# Verification.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity All Accounts Closed/Blocked. #Total ID# Verification.

@waiter wrote:

Alright, All cards mine and DW were re-opened today.... took less than a week i guess. I was checking the accounts every day. While blocked, it said credit limit $0 and available limit $0,  now the limits are showing back up and so the available credit.

I wanted to buy something from overstock.com but because of this blockage i didnt buy it, knowing I WILL get the pop up...but given circumstances...

Just after finding out about the accounts re opening i went to overstock.com and YUP there it was the pop up...  9.5K again and created online account and hit the CLI and went to 9.9K $400 increase. and I stopped right there. I will be carefull hitting the love button again. probably once a month only Smiley Happy.

Thank you everyone for well wishes...

Now i am ready for chase to close down our accounts if they wish to..........

@waiter,

Glad all the accounts have been re-opened.

Message 21 of 31
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity All Accounts Closed/Blocked. #Total ID# Verification.

@Anonymous wrote:

@waiter wrote:

Alright, All cards mine and DW were re-opened today.... took less than a week i guess. I was checking the accounts every day. While blocked, it said credit limit $0 and available limit $0,  now the limits are showing back up and so the available credit.

I wanted to buy something from overstock.com but because of this blockage i didnt buy it, knowing I WILL get the pop up...but given circumstances...

Just after finding out about the accounts re opening i went to overstock.com and YUP there it was the pop up...  9.5K again and created online account and hit the CLI and went to 9.9K $400 increase. and I stopped right there. I will be carefull hitting the love button again. probably once a month only Smiley Happy.

Thank you everyone for well wishes...

Now i am ready for chase to close down our accounts if they wish to..........

@waiter,

Glad all the accounts have been re-opened.

Tisk, Tisk...Still hitting that LUV button!  Smiley Very Happy  Congratulations on getting back! 

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 22 of 31
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: @UPDATE@Comenity All Accounts Closed/Blocked. #Total ID# Verification.

@waiter wrote:

Hi All

I am back with yet another AA from Comenity. and again me and my spouse are being asked to send in copies of DL and SS card and bank statements.

We both have several cards , all visa and master cards NO store cards at all.

This happened after i clicked request increase online. All CLI mine and DW were successfull.

Our both combined credit limits from comenity are close to 150K Smiley Happy 50K mine and close to 100K for DW.

My scores are 750;s and DW is close to 800s But i am sure it has nothing to do with scores or report, I think it was triggered because of CLI requests. 

On all cards 1st CLI went thru successfully and second CLI requast gave me 3 to 10 days message. 

I clicked thru because everyone here keep doing it until get the message, but anyways...  

I have sent them the docs to their po box, and after talking to couple of reps in Account Protection Team , it looks like they are very dry and aggressive ppl in columbus ohio office. They cant confirm if they got the docs, all they say id you will get a call... in response to every question. They think everytime their phone rings some fraudster is calling them. I do not want all these accounts closed , but if they do... then oh well...

And we did not applied for cards in short period of time all accounts were in span of year and a half period of time.

I dont see any past experiences in this matter on the net OR on tis forum.  Does someone know ....?

Really sorry for you op. At some point people have to stop requesting clis. Or stop following these boards. I only say that because another poster has 800k in limits. And still trying. For cli. I think their goal was 1 million in limits.  

Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why? Smiley Tongue
Message 24 of 31
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Did I understand correctly? After re-opening the first thing you did is apply for another card and hit that luv button again ?

Message 25 of 31
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Why? Smiley Tongue

Because what happen to op starts to happen. Go to another lender at some point. If I got 50k in amex. Next step. Get 50 with barclays. I'm not gonna keep pushing them. Just move on. And make sure everyone is happy. 

Message 26 of 31
taxi818
Super Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

Did I understand correctly? After re-opening the first thing you did is apply for another card and hit that luv button again ?

LOL Smiley Happy 

Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

As I understand it they are there to serve US and attempt to make a profit at it.

It's not us serving them.
Message 28 of 31
taxi818
Super Contributor

Nixon. You missin point. Not about who serves who. It's simply stating obsessive request will create problems. As with banking. Or any other situation. 

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

Not about who serves who. It's simply stating obsessive request will create problems. As with banking. Or any other situation. 

Agree taxi

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.