cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ UPDATE ]Rumor Chase Will Launch Premium Southwest Card.

tag
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

Re: Rumor Chase Will Launch Premium Southwest Card.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I guess the boarding upgrades could make it worthwhile. At $15 a piece (I think that's what they were last time I flew), they start to add up if you fly a lot and upgrade each flight.

You don't get A1 to 15 for 15 dollars.  Early Bird fee guarantees you nothing.  Last flight I got it and my boarding order was B25.  Add in the handicap and family boarding and I wasn't even in the first 100 people on the plane.

Every time I've done EB, I've always been in the A group.  I'm sure if you have a flight going to a popular business destination where people are flying Business Select (why?), regular schmoes likes us will get bumped back farther, even with EB.

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rumor Chase Will Launch Premium Southwest Card.

My last two trips on Southwest have been in B group with Early Bird booked months in Advance. Aruba and Orlando. Don't think many business flyers. Had flight to Boston where I was B as well. It's not the business travelers who want EB it is People traveling together who want to sit together. And you have people who get EB who save seats for their non EB Co travelers.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.