cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**UPDATE** Victoria Secret Shopping Cart Trick...Again???

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

Re: **UPDATE** Victoria Secret Shopping Cart Trick...Again???

You use the guest check-out prompt; I think I had 2-3 items in my cart, and can't remember what the total was...but I don't think it matters. It popped-up again a few days later and now I have 2 VS cards!

Message 11 of 17
surgemorales
Established Member

I've got the jcrew, express, buckle and ann taylor to popup and for some reason it won't popup on victoria secret.
I currently in the process of rebuilding my credit. Experian has me at 740 and I've had a WF $500 secured card for about 2 years. I just recently got Macy $300 - Walmart $200 - Bank of America $500 (secured) - Chase Freedom $1K - Kohls $300 - JCrew $300 - Barclaycard - 1K - Buckle $300 - Sears Mastercard $400 - BestBuy Mastercard $400 - Guess I am gardening since Dec 31, 2013 for at least 6 months. Im screwed up during the holidays and acquired 6 new credit cards. Its so difficult!
Message 12 of 17
toi34
Established Contributor

Ann Taylor, The Limited, and Express won't pop up for me, but VS has multiple times....i wonder why for some, but not for others??
Message 13 of 17
surgemorales
Established Member

I guess it's luck of the draw
I currently in the process of rebuilding my credit. Experian has me at 740 and I've had a WF $500 secured card for about 2 years. I just recently got Macy $300 - Walmart $200 - Bank of America $500 (secured) - Chase Freedom $1K - Kohls $300 - JCrew $300 - Barclaycard - 1K - Buckle $300 - Sears Mastercard $400 - BestBuy Mastercard $400 - Guess I am gardening since Dec 31, 2013 for at least 6 months. Im screwed up during the holidays and acquired 6 new credit cards. Its so difficult!
Message 14 of 17
surgemorales
Established Member

Can anyone confirm that maybe the reason i don't get pre-approval is because i previously had this card, anyone similar situation ?
Message 15 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I would highly doubt so. There's been other folks who had previous Comenity cards and closed them due to non-usage. Eventually, some tried their luck and got the pre-approved pop up despite the fact that they had a previous account.

And as you can see, the OP received not one but two accounts, both were using the pre-approved feature.
Message 16 of 17
Macdoll30
Valued Member

I keep getting the Ann Taylor pop ups and after i fill out all my info and click submit it does nothing. Same thing happening with Express, like its stuck. And ive tried it on different computers with the same result. did you have this experience? if so how can i fix it

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.