Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPROMISE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPROMISE

I just updated all my upromise info and have noticed that most of the savings comes from using their credit card. anyone with a credit score lower than 660 successfully apply and receive this card? I'm scared to apply now since I don't want a hard pull to adversely affect my score and end up being denied.

I'd rather wait and see but just wanted to see what you guys have experienced with it.

Thanks for your help!

JP

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
rokkstarre
Valued Member

Re: UPROMISE

bump

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPROMISE

@Anonymous wrote:

I just updated all my upromise info and have noticed that most of the savings comes from using their credit card. anyone with a credit score lower than 660 successfully apply and receive this card? I'm scared to apply now since I don't want a hard pull to adversely affect my score and end up being denied.

I'd rather wait and see but just wanted to see what you guys have experienced with it.

Thanks for your help!

JP

Since it's a Bank of America product, I would not waste an inquiry even with a 650-FICO.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.