Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Alliance 3%

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

US Alliance 3%

You Asked, We Listened! 3x the Rewards is Coming Back with your USALLIANCE Visa Signature Card!

So back from April 1 to Dec 31st.   Which is something I guess!
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Kforce
Valued Contributor

Re: US Alliance 3%

@longtimelurker wrote:

You Asked, We Listened! 3x the Rewards is Coming Back with your USALLIANCE Visa Signature Card!

So back from April 1 to Dec 31st.   Which is something I guess!

Will keep it as one of my cards until next year.

Message 2 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long was it 3% the first time around before it went away?  I'm unfamiliar with the card.

I suppose the fact that it went away once and that it's returning only for a limited time period proves that 3% cards aren't sustainable over the long term.

Message 3 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just closed my card and membership at USAlliance.  Dang it!

Message 4 of 33
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I suppose the fact that it went away once and that it's returning only for a limited time period proves that 3% cards aren't sustainable over the long term.

Well at least not for US Alliance...but AOD is proving otherwise and even increasing their marketing promotions.

Message 5 of 33
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@PullingMeSoftly, You took the 3% "AOD" words right out of my mouthSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 33
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How long was it 3% the first time around before it went away?  I'm unfamiliar with the card.

It lasted about a year, I had it from Mar 2020 to Feb 1 2021, and now 8 more months.

As always, AOD lasts as long as it lasts!   Both USAlliance and the Florida one changed with very little notice.

Message 7 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@PullingMeSoftly wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well at least not for US Alliance...but AOD is proving otherwise and even increasing their marketing promotions.

Indeed. Wild that AOD is even offering $50 for getting that card now! Hopefully their low APR, high rewards formula is paying enough for them to not nerf it. At sub-10% I am sure plenty carry balances on it. 

It is cool that USAlliance decided to extend the 3% though. Maybe they will tweak their formula to make it profitable as well. 

Message 8 of 33
Kforce
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It is cool that USAlliance decided to extend the 3% though. Maybe they will tweak their formula to make it profitable as well. 

I stopped using it and maybe I was not alone.

A lot of customers with lots of swipes leaving it in the sock drawer !

Message 9 of 33
digitek
Established Contributor

@Kforce wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I stopped using it and maybe I was not alone.

A lot of customers with lots of swipes leaving it in the sock drawer !

I had sock drawered this one and was going to wait until over a year to close which had just come up, glad I didn't pull the trigger yet.

Wondering if they will extend it again...

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.