Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US BANK (KROGER 123) CLI REQUEST

tag
rom828
Established Contributor

US BANK (KROGER 123) CLI REQUEST

After reading a couple fo posts, decided to call for CLI.  Have had the card since 06-09 (was RSB originally).

CSR advised she'd been told, but couldn't guarantee, that a request for up to $1500 would be a soft pull, so I asked for $1500.

She took income and employment info and advised request submitted & I'd receive letter in 7-10 days with results.

Should I take this as a 'no'??  I'd assumed would probably be instant if approved, so this is disconcerting and disappointing. 

Has anyone had similar  response to CLI request on this card??

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: US BANK (KROGER 123) CLI REQUEST

@rom828 wrote:

After reading a couple fo posts, decided to call for CLI.  Have had the card since 06-09 (was RSB originally).

CSR advised she'd been told, but couldn't guarantee, that a request for up to $1500 would be a soft pull, so I asked for $1500.

She took income and employment info and advised request submitted & I'd receive letter in 7-10 days with results.

Should I take this as a 'no'??  I'd assumed would probably be instant if approved, so this is disconcerting and disappointing. 

Has anyone had similar  response to CLI request on this card??

When I requested my CLI before the transition, I got an instant approval of $1300.  There were no hard pull.  Income was not asked. The rep only asked why I wanted an increase.   I haven't used the card since July 2010, partly because of my moving to an area where there are no Krogers and b/c of the opening date situation. 

Message 2 of 4
DI
Super Contributor

I just got off the phone with them to inquire about doing a PC, since I live in an area where there are no Krogers.  The rep says the 123 cards have no  other products the card can be converted to.  The only thing that can be offered is rate reduction.  He offered 9.9% for 6 months.  That doesn't do me any good since I PIF.  I'm stuck at earning only 1% if I ever used the card again.  I didn't ask about a CLI.

Message 3 of 4
rom828
Established Contributor

Thanks, DI!

Well, no change in CL as of today when I checked online, so I kinda have that gut feeling the CLI won't be granted.  Most posts I've read advised CLI was instant or reflected on line by the next day.

Guess I'll have to wait on the letter and if possible, try a recon.

Sure hope it was indeed a soft pull!!

Anybody else out there have any further info to share?!?!?!?

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.