Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank $25 credit for 3 Amazon purchases

tag
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

US Bank $25 credit for 3 Amazon purchases

Ok, you might think this is a duplicate post, because I previously mentioned a $25 credit for 3 paypal purchases. However, I've now received an offer for $25 for 3 Amazon.com purchases. And even though I have 2 US Bank Cash+ cards, both offers were for the exact same card...

US Bank seems to be stepping up their game.

usbank.png

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank $25 credit for 3 Amazon purchases

Nice offer
Message 2 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Ok, you might think this is a duplicate post, because I previously mentioned a $25 credit for 3 paypal purchases. However, I've now received an offer for $25 for 3 Amazon.com purchases. And even though I have 2 US Bank Cash+ cards, both offers were for the exact same card...

I got two emails and until I read your post, I thought that they would be for each of my cards.   But, like you, they reference the same card.

But I guess I should use it!

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the same offer on my Fidelity (from elan) card. Also similar offer on my and DW's US Bank travel Rewards cards (2500 points instead of $25, works out the same or better). I plan to be buying 9 $25 Amazon gc's in the near future. 😉

DW also got the PayPal offer on her Travel Rewards Visa, but not sure how to best exploit that one.

Strangely, have gotten no offers for my Usbank cash+.

Chris.
Message 4 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

TMWC: do you have bookstores as a 5% on the Cash + with the offer?   That would be very nice.

Message 5 of 16
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

I recieved this offer this morning as well. Too bad Amazon doesn't take paypal, otherwise we'd be able to stack the offers. Atleast I'll get an extra 5% off the purchases.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you can use Paypal through Gyft to buy Amazon gift cards...  Stack away!

Message 7 of 16
Bman70
Established Contributor

Got that this morning too. 33% cash back with a $25 cap, not bad. Smiley Happy Cash+ is one of my favorite earners now that Sallie was terminated. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 8 of 16
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

TMWC: do you have bookstores as a 5% on the Cash + with the offer?   That would be very nice.

Actually yes. I was using Bookstores on the other Cash+, but this quarter I choose Bookstores on both cards. Lucky me Smiley Wink

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 9 of 16
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

usbank.png

I didn't get this for my Cash+ card, but did my Fidelity visa. My plan is to use this to my best advantage.

SisterGirl
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.