cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Altitude News: Added Category for AR & Two New Altitude-Branded Cards Coming Soon

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank Altitude News: Added Category for AR & Two New Altitude-Branded Cards Coming Soon

@Shadowfactor wrote:

Finally got shut down from USB. I knew it was coming. They are closing all accounts in April which is surpising generous Smiley Very Happy

I got them good ,but a little mad about my bank accounts.

RIP to one of the best cards I ever had. BBY for Business wont be the same without you.

Hmmm, did they close out your account @Shadowfactor ?  If so, which one?  And, can you expand on the bolded piece?

Message 51 of 133
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank Altitude News: Added Category for AR & Two New Altitude-Branded Cards Coming Soon

This is ficoing CNB Crystal card all over again

Why can't we have nice things last? 😐😐😐

Message 52 of 133
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

This is ficoing CNB Crystal card all over again

Why can't we have nice things last? 😐😐😐

Ask @Shadowfactor 

😂

Message 53 of 133
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I have a heaping pile of points left, despite using a heaping pile.

AF renews in June. Sigh.

@simplynoir  you didn't have to ruin my life in the middle of work week. 

Message 54 of 133
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting.  Knock on wood I did not take the plunge on CNB (which had the unfortunate outcome).  But, hopefully there won't be any major impacts to AR (which I was considering as my Precious for 2020).  I'll hold off until the changes are confirmed Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 133
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

AF renews in June. Sigh.

Well, so far RTR seems to be untouched on AR, but I would probably err on the side of portal redemptions.  Probably a good time to plan some travel, just in case.

Message 56 of 133
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Well, this got me annoyed already. I'm a heavy user of AR and still got about 600k points to burn. This is the difference between getting $6k or $9k in value from my points. I was planning on using them in April for kids' school break and then for summer vacation.
I almost feel like buying and canceling a first class ticket for the whole value of my points right now and be done with it.
Message 57 of 133
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:

Finally got shut down from USB. I knew it was coming. They are closing all accounts in April which is surpising generous Smiley Very Happy

I got them good ,but a little mad about my bank accounts.

RIP to one of the best cards I ever had. BBY for Business wont be the same without you.

what did you do now?

Message 58 of 133
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

AF renews in June. Sigh.

Don't blame me, blame @Shadowfactor yo

I have a eggplant emoji of points I haven't spent yet. Gonna cancel and re-reserve hotel stay me and lady have next week, that should take care of all of them or come close at least

Message 59 of 133
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

I pushed it a little too hard man!

Was spending around 60-120K a month on 3X Mobile wallet. mainly BBY for Business and Microcenter. Coupled with the high bank deposits I think they finally got mad.

Thats just in USB. I use several other banks too.

Will miss the bittersweet amount of points I earned each month from that card.

And umm yes thats all from that pesky topic I'm not allowed to bring up here.

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 9.11.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-04 at 9.11.41 PM.png

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 60 of 133
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.