cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Altitude News: Added Category for AR & Two New Altitude-Branded Cards Coming Soon

FinStar

Re: US Bank Altitude News: Added Category for AR & Two New Altitude-Branded Cards Coming Soon

@Shadowfactor wrote:

Finally got shut down from USB. I knew it was coming. They are closing all accounts in April which is surpising generous Smiley Very Happy

I got them good ,but a little mad about my bank accounts.

RIP to one of the best cards I ever had. BBY for Business wont be the same without you.

Hmmm, did they close out your account @Shadowfactor ?  If so, which one?  And, can you expand on the bolded piece?

Message 51 of 133
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Altitude News: Added Category for AR & Two New Altitude-Branded Cards Coming Soon

This is ficoing CNB Crystal card all over again

Why can't we have nice things last? 😐😐😐

'He took my Doritos away though' - @imapharmacygirl, Wine Connoisseur
Message 52 of 133
Remedios

@simplynoir wrote:

This is ficoing CNB Crystal card all over again

Why can't we have nice things last? 😐😐😐

Ask @Shadowfactor 

😂

Undead Danny Trejo looks strangely like dead Danny Trejo, who looks exactly like alive Danny Trejo. Thanks, Netflix!
Message 53 of 133
Remedios

I have a heaping pile of points left, despite using a heaping pile.

AF renews in June. Sigh.

@simplynoir  you didn't have to ruin my life in the middle of work week. 

Undead Danny Trejo looks strangely like dead Danny Trejo, who looks exactly like alive Danny Trejo. Thanks, Netflix!
Message 54 of 133
FinStar

Interesting.  Knock on wood I did not take the plunge on CNB (which had the unfortunate outcome).  But, hopefully there won't be any major impacts to AR (which I was considering as my Precious for 2020).  I'll hold off until the changes are confirmed Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 133
K-in-Boston

@Remedios wrote:

AF renews in June. Sigh.

Well, so far RTR seems to be untouched on AR, but I would probably err on the side of portal redemptions.  Probably a good time to plan some travel, just in case.

Message 56 of 133
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Well, this got me annoyed already. I'm a heavy user of AR and still got about 600k points to burn. This is the difference between getting $6k or $9k in value from my points. I was planning on using them in April for kids' school break and then for summer vacation.
I almost feel like buying and canceling a first class ticket for the whole value of my points right now and be done with it.
AMEX | BofA | Barclays | Cap One | Chase | Citi | Discover | GS | PenFed | SYNCB (PP MC, Lowe's, Amazon, PP Credit) | US Bank
Message 57 of 133
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@Shadowfactor wrote:

Finally got shut down from USB. I knew it was coming. They are closing all accounts in April which is surpising generous Smiley Very Happy

I got them good ,but a little mad about my bank accounts.

RIP to one of the best cards I ever had. BBY for Business wont be the same without you.

what did you do now?

AMEX | BofA | Barclays | Cap One | Chase | Citi | Discover | GS | PenFed | SYNCB (PP MC, Lowe's, Amazon, PP Credit) | US Bank
Message 58 of 133
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

AF renews in June. Sigh.

Don't blame me, blame @Shadowfactor yo

I have a eggplant emoji of points I haven't spent yet. Gonna cancel and re-reserve hotel stay me and lady have next week, that should take care of all of them or come close at least

'He took my Doritos away though' - @imapharmacygirl, Wine Connoisseur
Message 59 of 133
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

I pushed it a little too hard man!

Was spending around 60-120K a month on 3X Mobile wallet. mainly BBY for Business and Microcenter. Coupled with the high bank deposits I think they finally got mad.

Thats just in USB. I use several other banks too.

Will miss the bittersweet amount of points I earned each month from that card.

And umm yes thats all from that pesky topic I'm not allowed to bring up here.

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 9.11.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-04 at 9.11.41 PM.png

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 60 of 133
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.