Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank BT offer

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

US Bank BT offer

Hey guys, I usually don't check my mail for any banks honestly but I decided just to open up the usbank letter and I got a targeted offer for a 0% APR thru May '22, so they came to the rescue! It sucks that you gotta pay 3% but its whatever lol...185713472_2928379037409412_6593707722257474317_n.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: US Bank BT offer

@TheBoondocks wrote:

Hey guys, I usually don't check my mail for any banks honestly but I decided just to open up the usbank letter and I got a targeted offer for a 0% APR thru May '22, so they came to the rescue! It sucks that you gotta pay 3% but its whatever lol...185713472_2928379037409412_6593707722257474317_n.jpg

We got four yesterday (on different cards) some with May 2022, but one with Nov 2022, and fees either 2.99% or 3.99%

Message 2 of 6
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@TheBoondocks wrote:

We got four yesterday (on different cards) some with May 2022, but one with Nov 2022, and fees either 2.99% or 3.99%

Wow, what cards do you have with us bank? I'd rather get the nov offer! Do you know if I could check it online for BT offers?

Message 3 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@TheBoondocks wrote:

Wow, what cards do you have with us bank? I'd rather get the nov offer! Do you know if I could check it online for BT offers?

These were on two Altitude Reserves, a Cash Plus and an REI card.   The REI card had the longest period, the lowest rate and lower fee for some reason.

Message 4 of 6
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

I also received it on my Altitude Go but it looks a bit weird. The BT offer is 3x of my Altitude CL Smiley Surprised

I checked and I did not receive any CL. Is it a glinch or error? What will happen to the BT, if it exceeds the current CL but it would be within the limit of the offer letter?

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 5 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@xenon3030 wrote:

I also received it on my Altitude Go but it looks a bit weird. The BT offer is 3x of my Altitude CL Smiley Surprised

I checked and I did not receive any CL. Is it a glinch or error? What will happen to the BT, if it exceeds the current CL but it would be within the limit of the offer letter?

It's fairly possible there was a misprint or glitch.  We've seen that on some USB email notifications and other printed correspondence.

If your AltitudeGO CL did not increase at all recently (since you've confirmed online), then anything that you attempt to process via BT above your current limit would get rejected.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.