cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Back-dated my RBS Kroger Card! I think....

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: US Bank Back-dated my RBS Kroger Card! I think....

Opening dates are now correct with EQ, TU and EX.  Now my reports are back to its 100% accuracy. 

Message 11 of 16
rom828
Established Contributor

@DI wrote:

Opening dates are now correct with EQ, TU and EX.  Now my reports are back to its 100% accuracy. 

Yea!!!!!  TU and EX are corrected for me.  I'm hoping to get a SW alert when EQ corrects advising I've gained some points there also.

And thanksfor answering my GEMB question.  Guess I'm going to just have to keep at them to get the opening date "righted'. 

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 12 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

@rom828 wrote:

@DI wrote:

Yea!!!!!  TU and EX are corrected for me.  I'm hoping to get a SW alert when EQ corrects advising I've gained some points there also.

And thanksfor answering my GEMB question.  Guess I'm going to just have to keep at them to get the opening date "righted'. 

In writing, bring up the similar problem with the opening date you had with  U.S. Bank and how they made the correction.  Maybe they'll do the same. Too bad I don't have a GEMB card and having an opening date problem with them.  I'd be after them full force and remind them about our 2004  situation. 

Message 13 of 16
woozy
Contributor

s been updated.Re: US Bank Back-dated my RBS Kroger Card! I think....

Mine also has been updated.

Unfortunately, TU shows my creditor as "CB DISPUTE"  instead of US Bank or Kroger!

My, doesn't that look nice when you apply for a loan!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: s been updated.Re: US Bank Back-dated my RBS Kroger Card! I think....

Update:

As of today, TU is no longer reporting the original Kroger card.

Because the USBank card is reporting the original Kroger123 open date, and the Kroger card is (at least for the moment) off - I've gained a little in my AAofA. 

Good stuff.

Message 15 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

Re: s been updated.Re: US Bank Back-dated my RBS Kroger Card! I think....

That's great!  I received a letter from them  2 weeks ago  thanking me for bringing the opening date issue to their attention.  Did you your letter?

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.