cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Bonus for Cash+ bonus without banking account!!

tag
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

US Bank Bonus for Cash+ bonus without banking account!!

Hello all,

Happy New Years myfico!! I wasn't sure where to add this, but I just wanted to share some awesomeness of US Bank.

So today, I logged into my US Bank Cash+ card to check balances/pay bills, and I notice that $100 cash rewards bonus was added to my account. I had a feeling I knew what the bonus was, which, if I had a US Bank account, I would get $100 for the Relationship Bonus for having an account and their credit card.

However, what puzzled me was I didn't have an account with them!! I wanted to open a Gold Checking, but decieded against it, as I wanted to wait for a bonus to switch over. So I called US Bank and spoke to a nice CSR lady which said that it was for the Banking Relationship Bonus. I asked how that could be correct if I didn't have a US Bank account with them? She gave me the last four digits of the account, which concerned me because I didn't open an account with them.

So to investigate, she put me on hold to speak with the Banking Department, and after a brief wait, she said that she spoke with the Banking Department and that when I applied for my online handle for the credit card it generated that unique four number code and that I qualified for the bonus. I asked her if I got to keep the bonus since I didn't technically have a checking/savings account with them, and she said yes.

US Bank!!! WOW!!! They won a costumer for life.

Just wanted to share some good news!!

Sabre

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank Bonus for Cash+ bonus without banking account!!

Cool, enjoy the bonus Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay!! To be honest US bank always treats customers very well!! I am too big fan of them.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love USBank. They really value relationships and treat their customers very well. Congrats.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.