cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank CLI

tag
Established Contributor

US Bank CLI

First I want to thank all of the members of this forum for the accurate and valuable information posted here! Without this this information my current credit scores would not be close to what they are now. The unselfish help has been very much appreciated.

I have had a US Bank cc for 6 months with an 8k credit line. If I request a CLI will they do a hard pull or soft?

Thank you in advance.

My current Fico scores are: EQ 782 TU 790 EX not interested in their game

Message Edited by plasticman on 07-22-2009 11:26 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank CLI

@plasticman wrote:

First I want to thank all of the members of this forum for the accurate and valuable information posted here! Without this this information my current credit scores would not be close to what they are now. The unselfish help has been very much appreciated.

I have had a US Bank cc for 6 months with an 8k credit line. If I request a CLI will they do a hard pull or soft?

Thank you in advance.

My current Fico scores are: EQ 782 TU 790 EX not interested in their game

Message Edited by plasticman on 07-22-2009 11:26 AM

At the 6 month mark its an auto soft CLI of $1,500 issued through customer service. Just call the number on the back of your card and ask the rep if you are eligible for a CLI. When they hit a button it will pop up on their screen.

You can call in every 6 months (used to be every 3 before the crunch).

If you want more than $1,500 you have to call the credit department and its a hard inquiry. At this time the credit department would probably require the card to be atleast 9mos-1 year old before issuing large increases.

Good luck! I happen to be a US Bank fan!

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 2 of 5
Established Contributor

Ocheosa, thank you very much for the reply!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like I need to give Us bank a call tomorrowSmiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 5
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

You are quite welcome and good luck to you both on your CLI's.
[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.