Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank (Cash+) Auto CLI?

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: US Bank (Cash+) Auto CLI?

@minski wrote:

So, at about month 10, I got an auto CLI and my CL went by $500. 

They also have, and there was a recent post on this, CLIs they ask you to "apply for", so instead of seeing the CL automatically increase, you basically have to request a preapproved CLI.   Now why that is thought to be a good idea, I don't know....

Message 11 of 15
Noctilum
Frequent Contributor

I have the Cash+ for 2 years and have never been given an auto CLI however I was mailed a letter saying to apply for one that was a soft pull. They increased my limit from $5000 to $9400.
Message 12 of 15
Kforce
Valued Contributor

At about i year, I got an auto CLI ($5000 --> $7500).

It is now a little over 2 years old, have not received any other CLI.

However I only put (300-600) / month on the card.

Many have reported email offers to get a CLI.

Message 13 of 15
Bman70
Established Contributor

I think my Cash+ started out with $5000, then around 3-6 months got a "you've used your credit so well" boost to $7500. Then probably a year in an email saying I was eligible for soft pull CLI, which raised it to $12000. But isn't Cash+ technically a no preset limit card? i.e. you can go over your so called limit I think. I'm honestly not sure how NPSL credit (vs charge) cards work. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 14 of 15
GeorgiaBulldog
Regular Contributor

@Bman70 wrote:

I think my Cash+ started out with $5000, then around 3-6 months got a "you've used your credit so well" boost to $7500. Then probably a year in an email saying I was eligible for soft pull CLI, which raised it to $12000. But isn't Cash+ technically a no preset limit card? i.e. you can go over your so called limit I think. I'm honestly not sure how NPSL credit (vs charge) cards work. 

Oh, how I wish it was a no preset limit card for me.  They issued me a $300 "limit" Visa Signature and touted its lack of a preset spending limit, but sure enough, I got declined trying to go over that.  Was very annoying paying the bill multiple times per month, so I hit the bonus, redeemed it and have sock-drawered it for a few months while I hoard MRs.  After my 6 month 10x MR on dining promo on my Blue for Biz is up, I may bring the Cash+ back out for dining/small Amazon purchases.

Favorite cards: AMEX Morgan Stanley Platinum | BofA Alaska | Chase Hyatt | Citi AA Executive | FNBO Amtrak
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.