Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ CL Not Showing?

tag
Meltdownblitz
Frequent Contributor

US Bank Cash+ CL Not Showing?

When I log into my US Bank online account to check my Cash+ account, it doesn't show an "available credit" amount. Instead it shows "--". Is this showing the same for others? Last time I logged on I recall seeing a CL of 5k. However yesterday I requested a CLI and they did a HP on Transunion but I have yet to get a response for that CLI request. Could the "--" possibly be because my CL went over a certain limit therefore its now "no pre-set limit"? Or possibly because my CL is being reviewed? Anyone have any ideas or this happened to them? Just seemed kind of odd to me when I used to see CL 5k and now I see --. Thanks.

Barclays Uber - 4% Restaurants, 2% Online Purchases/Everyday Card || PenFed Cash - 5% Gas || Amazon Visa Signature - 5% Amazon || U.S. Bank Cash+ - 5% Utilities, 5% Cable/Internet || AMEX BCP - 6% Groceries || WF Cash - Cell Insurance || Rotating 5% Categories - Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Dividend || AMEX Zync - For Fun!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ CL Not Showing?

@Meltdownblitz wrote:

When I log into my US Bank online account to check my Cash+ account, it doesn't show an "available credit" amount. Instead it shows "--". Is this showing the same for others? Last time I logged on I recall seeing a CL of 5k. However yesterday I requested a CLI and they did a HP on Transunion but I have yet to get a response for that CLI request. Could the "--" possibly be because my CL went over a certain limit therefore its now "no pre-set limit"? Or possibly because my CL is being reviewed? Anyone have any ideas or this happened to them? Just seemed kind of odd to me when I used to see CL 5k and now I see --. Thanks.

Same thing happen to me a few months ago. I think it is a good sign. It means that your card is changed to the Cash Plus visa signature card. Your credit limit is probably still at $5000 and will be reported to the credit agencies, but you just cannot see it online.   Congrats on the CLI

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
bs6054
Valued Contributor

It's been like that for me since I got the card, it has always shown -.  But the credit reports show the limit I was given.

Message 3 of 8
nishant1
New Contributor

US bank says that for security reasons, credit line is not shown online.

Therefore the financial software which pull US bank software during aggregation also cannot get credit line in credit utilization bar chart.

The credit line is seen only on credit card statement.

Message 4 of 8
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

Mine showed a limit when it was a Cash Rewards card but no longer shows it now that it is a Cash+. I wonder if it might have to do with it being a Visa Signature card.

Message 5 of 8
Dustink
Valued Contributor

US Bank Visa Signature products show a dash for the available credit. This is because they have no preset spending limit and thus the available credit cannot be determined. The available credit for non-signature products is displayed, but may be inaccurate due to pending transactions.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 6 of 8
slippy84
Contributor

My Cash+ has always had a dash. I'm at a 5k limit

@Meltdownblitz wrote:

US Bank Cash+ -- Chase Freedom -- Citi Dividend -- Citi Double Cash -- AMEX BCE -- Discover It
Message 7 of 8
JonStur
Established Contributor

@nishant1 wrote:

US bank says that for security reasons, credit line is not shown online.

Therefore the financial software which pull US bank software during aggregation also cannot get credit line in credit utilization bar chart.

The credit line is seen only on credit card statement.

+1... its listed  as a revolving line of credit. But the limit will show on your credit reports, and as a Visa which is what's really important as some Vise siggys don't report one..

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.