cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash + Card with BK reporting??

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash + Card with BK reporting??

looks like I Might go maybe 1 for 3.......I probably will not app for US bank till BK drops off completely.........will give others a try and see what happens

Message 11 of 16
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

If I had to guess the BK will be a dealbreaker for the Cash+.

shattering my hopes and dreams......sound of broken glass everywhere....Smiley Sad

YMMV of course, I think you would have a way better shot for it letting your AMEX and Discover gain a year of history 1st........Smiley Wink

hopefully I will get approved for  both of them ....when I apped for the discover  I did recon but still said no ...at the time I had 1 collection that was showing ....wouldnt you know it dropped off the next month....Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

If I had to guess the BK will be a dealbreaker for the Cash+.

shattering my hopes and dreams......sound of broken glass everywhere....Smiley Sad

YMMV of course, I think you would have a way better shot for it letting your AMEX and Discover gain a year of history 1st........Smiley Wink

hopefully I will get approved for  both of them ....when I apped for the discover  I did recon but still said no ...at the time I had 1 collection that was showing ....wouldnt you know it dropped off the next month....Smiley Sad

I think the AMEX and Discover should be your focus and garden until January '14. This will get you primed up for the good stuff!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 16
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

Ive had the GREEN card that was CO in my BK.

The only bad thing I have on my CR is my BK.

I applied for SKY card because wife got BCP and I'm AU, it's our main card for everything. I couldn't think of any other card to apply without AF.

I've never had Discover before so i might get approved for also AU.

Message 14 of 16
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@DeadSpider wrote:

Ive had the GREEN card that was CO in my BK.

The only bad thing I have on my CR is my BK.

I applied for SKY card because wife got BCP and I'm AU, it's our main card for everything. I couldn't think of any other card to apply without AF.

I've never had Discover before so i might get approved for also AU.

so have a sky in your name or are u just a AU?

Message 15 of 16
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

Sky is in my name and AU on BCP.

My SKY card was backdated automatically to original GREEN member date 1999.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.