Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ PC Help?

tag
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ PC Help?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone,

I applied for the Cash+ last month, got offered for 1k Cash Rewards instead. I really find no use for the 1% cash back since I have cards that offer better rewards. I put a recurring netflix payment on it and basically sockdrawered the card. I've searched through the forums and haven't found any good data or information. I just have some questions for people who have gone through the transition into the Cash +

1. How long did it take you?

2. How often did you ask for a CLI?

3. Does US bank require HPs every time you ask for a CLI?

4. How many times did you use your card every month?

5. What was your average ultilization/month?

Thanks!

My US Bank cash rewards to Cash+ time line: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Instant-US-Bank-CLI-approval/td-p/4369308

as other's said you need to wait 6 months between CLI requests

as far as usage I had 2 $25 reoccuring charges going onto the card and really didn't use it for anything else until I got it PC'ed to the Cash+

Message 11 of 12
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+ PC Help?

Just an update. Yesterday, on my US Bank Kroger 123 Rewards card, I requested a 1500 credit increase via the form when logged into the portal. That request was approved. All reports were frozen, so indeed it was permitted via SP. I will record the request date, so I can request every 6 months; as I believe I have read that time frame criteria must be met.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.