Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash + Redeem Rewards/

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Cash + Redeem Rewards/

Hi There, 

Does US Bank have any sort of rewards redemption bonus like Bank of America that rewards you extra for depositing your cc rewards into a US Bank Checking or Savings Account? 

Additionally, If I received the US Bank Cash + sign up bonus less than a year ago, would that rule me out to receive the new US Bank Checking account Bonus? 

Thanks for the help in advance!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash + Redeem Rewards/

No perks... there used to be $25 GC w/ your first $100 redemption but, they've since killed that off.

CC vs Checking.... different products = different bonuses... no exclusions... other than whatever might be in the fine print.  CC + Checking = waiving the $14.95/mo fee they charge.

Only purpose for me to have their checking is for redemptions since you can redeem any amount vs any limits that are imposed otherwise.

Message 2 of 3
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash + Redeem Rewards/

@Anonymous wrote:

No perks... there used to be $25 GC w/ your first $100 redemption but, they've since killed that off.

CC vs Checking.... different products = different bonuses... no exclusions... other than whatever might be in the fine print.  CC + Checking = waiving the $14.95/mo fee they charge.

Only purpose for me to have their checking is for redemptions since you can redeem any amount vs any limits that are imposed otherwise.

And there did used to be a bonus for being a bank customer as well.    And the $25 bonus used to be EVERY $100 redeemed.   All gone in a series of great nerfing of this card!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.