Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+ now showing limit

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

US Bank Cash+ now showing limit

The "---" has now been replaced by my total limit. It was stated that we don't get to see the actual limit online because of the no preset spending limit. That's changed! Woot!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Cash+ now showing limit

Just checked . Mine still shows --

Message 2 of 21
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just checked . Mine still shows --

Yes, on both my cards still -

Maybe updated on a rolling basis depending on cycle?   Or maybe OPs card isn't a Sig anymore!

Message 3 of 21
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Just logged in and mine still shows "--" as my credit line.  However, 5% categories for Q1 2018 are up!

Message 4 of 21
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

I’m still seeing thn dashes in both the iOS app as well as wihin a browser. Meh.

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only time since opening this account 3 weeks ago that I've seen a credit limit is when I overpaid my balance by $18 or so, and my credit limit went from '---' to '$18' lol.

I wonder if I overpaid by $2000 if I could actually charge $2000.  I should call and ask and then try it.

Message 6 of 21
JSS3
Valued Contributor

I spoke too soon as mine no longer shows. It showed my available credit earlier on the main page. Then showed my total limit under the Account Information tab. Boohoo!

USproof.png

Message 7 of 21
Schwartzinator
Frequent Contributor

Update: USBank has now started showing my credit limit on my account! This is actually a really nice addition, something that I've been bugging them about for about two years now!

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW! My US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards VS changed today! Now I have a Credit Line showing ... !!! Awesome and glad. Thanks for the post as I had not looked or noticed before.
Message 9 of 21
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Mine is showing again. Hope it's a permanent fix. It has come and gone before. 

USBankAvailableProof.png

USBankAccountproof.png

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.