Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash+...should I apply?

tag
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash+...should I apply?

Has anybody been successful applying for this by phone?

I want this card but the closest branch is about a six hour drive from me. I don't want to miss out on this...
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 21 of 40
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

You can still apply online, it's just somewhat hidden. I'm typing this from my cellphone right now, but after work I'll explain in more detail.
Message 22 of 40
ssmith891
New Contributor

Where online? I can't find it anywhere.
Message 23 of 40
bs6054
Valued Contributor

https://www.usbank.com/credit-cards/cash-plus-signature.html

And then click on the How to Apply tab

Message 24 of 40
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

I found it. You have to choose it from a drop down list labeled "take me there" on the personal credit page. Now I just have to contemplate my odds of approval...
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 25 of 40
HiLine
Blogger

@ssmith891 wrote:
Where online? I can't find it anywhere.

I found it on Google.

Message 26 of 40
distantarray
Established Contributor

i found it it's on the main cash+ page click the tab "How To apply" and you'll see the link. I applied for it for the hell of it since I won't be applying for anything for a while anyways since this is the last card I wnat to apply for.... but funny thing I got a 7-10 day message then they asked me to add an Authorized user to my Cash+ card immediately after the 7-10 notice????

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 27 of 40
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

i found it it's on the main cash+ page click the tab "How To apply" and you'll see the link. I applied for it for the hell of it since I won't be applying for anything for a while anyways since this is the last card I wnat to apply for.... but funny thing I got a 7-10 day message then they asked me to add an Authorized user to my Cash+ card immediately after the 7-10 notice????

Yes, that happened when I applied two weeks ago.  Does seem strange

Message 28 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just happened after I submitted an online application as well.  Seems like they wouldn't offer the option to add an authorized user if the application was going to be denied.

Message 29 of 40
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just happened after I submitted an online application as well.  Seems like they wouldn't offer the option to add an authorized user if the application was going to be denied.

that was my impression, but i guess they get manual review of the account after probably so probably pre-approved we'll see though

so bs got any word from them yet?

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.