Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Cash +

tag
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: US Bank Cash +

The Credit scores section of this site offers the different versions of fico scores. You have to pay for it.

The only other place that I know of that offers different Fico versions is Experian with the paid services but it only applies to your experian report. You get TU and EQ with certain paid services but I dont recall it offering the different score versions for those two agencies.

other members will have other places Im sure. those are just the two that I know of

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 21 of 29
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@xenon3030wrote:

Now the question is how/where it is possible to obtain the old TU04 credit score? I think, several wesbites report Fico8.

The pre-qual site does not approve me. I think, I should open a checking and check TU04, in someways.

Order your reports and scores from myFICO??

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 22 of 29
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Experian reports Fico2, 3, 8 (calls it Fico Bankcard score). Here are mine in order: 710, 740, 790.

I think Fico4 should be between Fico3 and 8 (750+). What is the expected credit score for USB Cash+ approval?

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 23 of 29
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

That’s not a good way to base your projected approval odds.

Just because FICO 4 lies between FICO 3 and FICO 8 doesn’t mean the actual score will.

Although with a 750 FICO you should be good to go with USB, unless you have some crazy high balance installment loans.

My fiancé has a 767 TU F8 score but her mortgage score was only 699 because of student loans that are all showing high balances.

But regardless you should be good to go.

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 24 of 29
Appleman
Valued Contributor

I stumbled into US Bank via an auto loan. The dealer wanted to beat my current financing and US Bank was able to do that.

Later I applied for their checking account and eventually their FlexPerks AMEX. Was given 5K to start.

Later I applied for the Cash+ and was given a $10K starting line and around the same time they bumped me to $7.5 on the Flex on their own.

The Cash+ with the 5% categories is great and the 0% for over a year on purchases is also great.

Message 25 of 29
jbsilva21
Regular Contributor

All you guys are really making me want this card! I just need to wait a bit and make sure I get my scores above 700 if not 740 for best odds. Problem is I have paid down a lot of CC debt so now I just need a little aging on these accounts. I think I am going to have to wait a minimum of 4 months. And the bad thing is 2 of my Amex cards are not reporting yet so I am sure that will drop some off of my AAoA. But good things come to those who wait. 

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for this card on 3/6/18. Wasn't given an immediate decision. When I called a couple days later I was told I was approved for $500 CL. Called the UW (800-685-7680) and reconned. Asked for $5000 and got it. My info is below.

Iquiry was made on TU. TU FICO 8 score 694 after the inquiry. FICO 4 Mortgage was 693. FICO 4 Bankcard was 669.

1 baddie in the form of a $528 collection account on my friend's AT&T account (I was stupid enough to help him out, but refuse to pay his bill. It drops in 2020 so I'm just going to ride it out).

4 TU Inquries in the last year.

7 new accounts in the last year (6 card, 1 auto loan). This does not include one other new account from a recent mini app spree.

AAoA 3yr4mo.

$36K income.

No relationship with USB prior.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had 12 inqs on TU and 3 news accounts and they approved me for 10k.

Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

they used bankcard fico 8 for my app just 5 days ago....Wells fargo switched to fico 9 from 4 too.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.