Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Credit reporting

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

US Bank Credit reporting

US Bank just reported my balance to the CRAs.

For some reason, do they not report high balances, or is it just me?
On my EQ and EX reports (pulled from CRAs directly), high balances are 0.

My current reported balance is 0, but the previous cycle my balance reported was around 7-8k. 

Anyone else has a similar issue?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank Credit reporting

Is this your first reporting? (new card)

Message 2 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

this is the 2nd time it reported

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 5
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

I had this before but only for 1st and 2nd reporting then also high balance got reported properly ever since. But in my case the first reporting was the same also without the high balance. (zero)  Yours was fine for the first reporting?

Message 4 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

I had this before but only for 1st and 2nd reporting then also high balance got reported properly ever since. But in my case the first reporting was the same also without the high balance. (zero)  Yours was fine for the first reporting?

Yea mine was fine for the 1st reporting. Hmm since it's going to be fixed after the 3rd report onwards I'm happy then Smiley Very Happy

Thanks a lot!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.