Get your FICO Score for free

No credit card required

simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank ExtendPay $1.00 fee

@Remedios wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

From the picture posted here, it says from Altitude Reserve. I am not sure if that is the only card supported by this offer.

@Remedios wrote:

I just got this for all three cards, don't know if it's targeted or not (probably not) but it might be good option for some since $1.00 monthly fee isn't a bad deal. 

Just FYI I can also confirm I have it for both my Go and Altitude Reserve

Message 11 of 31
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

i got this offer via email earlier today, both my Cash+ and Alt Go were given the offer.

Message 12 of 31
FinStar

@gdale6 wrote:

i got this offer via email earlier today, both my Cash+ and Alt Go were given the offer.

Same here, including FlexPerks AX and Kroger MC. 

Seems like the State Farm CCs didn't get included with the offers -- at least no notifications received on those (not that I would be using ExtendPay, but just happen to notice the were not allowed to play).

Message 13 of 31
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Got that offer on my Cash+ as well.

Looks like USB is really wanting us to spend spend spend!!!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 1/24 | HPs EX 1 EQ 2 TU 1 | AAoA 7y1m | UTIL 1% - 3% | $280K+ Total Limits

Message 14 of 31
Dinosaur
Moderator Emeritus

Good information!

Received the same offer on my Cash+ (missed the $1 cost which must have been in the notice but wasn't).

Interesting ... reread my offer and it did state $100 minimum and only reflected there would be a small monthly fee (did not state what it was).

Starting Score: 850
Current Score: EX 836 EQ 840 TU 834
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 31
Remedios

@Dinosaur wrote:

Good information!

Received the same offer on my Cash+ (missed the $1 cost which must have been in the notice but wasn't).

Interesting ... reread my offer and it did state $100 minimum and only reflected there would be a small monthly fee (did not state what it was).

@Dinosaur  their "small fee" one is different than this offer. "Small fee" isn't really that small, but for those who need a bit more time, it helps since fee is in general lower than what interest on those transactions would be and it preserves grace period for new purchases. 

"To The Left" ~ Gandhi
Message 16 of 31
UncleB

I have the $1 deal on one of three cards... on my Cash+ and Connect I got an email with the subject, "Please read, 🎉 Make Holiday purchases easier with ExtendPay."  These two emails have an expiration date (12/27), but the $1 promo isn't mentioned.

The third email I got was for the AR, and the subject is, "Please read, pay off your holiday purchases over time with this exclusive offer 💰" and that one does have the $1 promo.  The expiration date on this deal is 12/27 as well.

Message 17 of 31
Remedios

Sigh. US Bank going to US Bank 🙄 

I was about to pay AR last night, but I decided to take one charge that was slightly over a $100 just to see how the set up looks like (science is hard). 

I figured as long as I pay it before due date, no big deal. 

Anyhow... When you add charge to extend pay, it creates a plan but...unlike chase and Amex, it gets its own tile (account), it has a different due date than your card due date (it's not reported separately), so basically it's treating it as a loan with cc funding for payment and credit line purposes. 

Granted, most of it was in fine print, some of it is in confirmation email and never have I ever been happier that US Bank isn't in business of making maps since we would be traveling to Mexico through Canada. 

Bless their ❤️

"To The Left" ~ Gandhi
Message 18 of 31
Dinosaur
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

Sigh. US Bank going to US Bank 🙄 

I was about to pay AR last night, but I decided to take one charge that was slightly over a $100 just to see how the set up looks like (science is hard). 

I figured as long as I pay it before due date, no big deal. 

Anyhow... When you add charge to extend pay, it creates a plan but...unlike chase and Amex, it gets its own tile (account), it has a different due date than your card due date (it's not reported separately), so basically it's treating it as a loan with cc funding for payment and credit line purposes. 

Granted, most of it was in fine print, some of it is in confirmation email and never have I ever been happier that US Bank isn't in business of making maps since we would be traveling to Mexico through Canada

Bless their ❤️

Got'ta love it?!  Heart

Starting Score: 850
Current Score: EX 836 EQ 840 TU 834
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 31
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

At least they're trying and by trying I mean they get the same results as the Coyote when trying to catch the Roadrunner. They should rebrand themselves to Acme maybe

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.