Did you mean: 

US Bank Platinum -- 0% APR for 20 Months

tag
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Platinum -- 0% APR for 20 Months

Thanks for the DP's, Maharshi.  

Do you have a status update?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

All i know now is that i m approved. just dont know the SL yet. 

UPDATE

SL is $8500 from US Bank Platinum Visa with FICO 8 score 797 APR is 17.74%

Message 22 of 29
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

I was just coming on here to ask for another update and saw that you edited your last post.  Bummer!  That's an unsatisfying SCL.  How do you feel about it?  Also, are you planning on (or did you) trying for a recon?

Thanks again for your sharing your DP's!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi

i m actually glad with the $8500 SL. BECU known to give big/generous SL decided to only give me a $7000 SL on its CashBack Visawith a $5k PLOC. 

Synchrony had me at $10k my highest line so far of the seven Tradelines i have. But Synchrony doesn't show up on TransUnion.  

Message 24 of 29
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

I have an existing banking relationship with them, I got the card just for the long 0% intro - I got a $22k CL, I also had one years ago that was, I think, $17k - no frills card, but long 0% is good in my eyes Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 29
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

hi

i m actually glad with the $8500 SL. BECU known to give big/generous SL decided to only give me a $7000 SL on its CashBack Visawith a $5k PLOC. 

Synchrony had me at $10k my highest line so far of the seven Tradelines i have. But Synchrony doesn't show up on TransUnion.  

Considering that 10K is your highest reported TL then 8500 is right in there.  I'm happy you're happy.  Smiley Happy

Perhaps you'd consider a recon for DP purposes?  I'd love to know what they ask of you (additional hard pull) and what the result is.  

EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 26 of 29
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

I have an existing banking relationship with them, I got the card just for the long 0% intro - I got a $22k CL, I also had one years ago that was, I think, $17k - no frills card, but long 0% is good in my eyes Smiley Wink

When did you do this?  And would you mind sharing your DP's?

Since others have said US Bank is very relationship oriented your large starting CL is certainly consistent.  Congrats!  

EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 27 of 29
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

Re: US Bank Platinum -- 0% APR for 20 Months // UPDATE: Applied and Approved

In mulling over (and creating a giant spreadsheet) the best options for my impending (and now here) balance transfer, I had a lot to consider -- which current cards to spread the BT to and what new card to get in order to pick up the slack.  When I started this thread US Bank had a 0% 20 month offer that while no longer available, still has a market-leading 18 months on purchases.  

In the mix were Navy Federal's Platinum, Citi's Simplicity, and Amex's Everyday.  Even though I had no prior relationship with US Bank -- and have read extensively that they are relationship-based -- I decided that their longer term was worth taking a shot at.  

I app'd online and was instantly approved (that surprised the hell out of me).  SCL:  10,200.   Though I was prepared for a smaller limit I'm still a bit disappointed as I want more padding for my utilization.  I plan to recon and hopefully I'll have some more luck.  

If not, I can still make it work across my existing cards as I've been busy driving up my limits for just this moment.  

Shout out to Remedios for his/her help!!  It was very much appreciated!!

Oh, and they pulled TU.  Current stats in siggy.

EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 28 of 29
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: US Bank Platinum -- 0% APR for 20 Months // UPDATE: Applied and Approved

Thanks for providing an update to your initial post and congrats on the approval OP.  I'm sure @Remedios will be delighted with the news Smiley Happy

Locking this thread as you have been approved.  Feel free to start a new approval thread in the Approvals forum if you would like to do so.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.